Soccer Coach Pro is a play editor, practice designer, and team management app. You can design and save plays and drills, store your rosters, and present your work on external displays, projectors, or full screen on your device.
- Plays created in steps can now be viewed as a series
- Text boxes can be placed directly on the field
- Save "Plays" and "Drills"
- Write and save general notes or notes specific to your plays
- Save "Formations" as templates to make plays faster and more efficiently
- Manage your team with the Roster Editor
- Present plays on an external display, projector or in full screen on your device
- Share plays and rosters as files with iTunes File Share or email them
- Export plays as photos
Play Editor Features:
- Full or Half field
- Add orange cones
- Add soccer balls
- Add and move player objects
- Change color of player objects
- Add text to player objects
- Dashed or Solid lines
- Automatic arrow option
- Change marker color
- Change marker size
- Clear screen
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- iOS 9.3
Ratings and Reviews
I have been using this app for a number of months now to track my drills and have realized that the drill saving tool is unreliable. Overall the app is good but it was frankly really annoying checking my drills and finding them to be completely different to how I had saved them. Sometime the titles would switch between each other so it was super difficult to track which one was which. My honest opinion
It does more than I ever expected. I can draw up plays and customize it exactly how I want. I can even put a specific persons name in the O's. The only thing I wish I could do is turn plays into a slide show to show the movement. My team has a German and a Spanish speaker on it so the ability to break the play down through text or email would be nice. However for the price you won't find a better app.
Good start, but could use some work
The app is good as far as setting stuff up, and saving them. However, there are definitely some small improvements that would make a huge difference. For one, on my iPad in landscape mode, the bottom menus still come up as if it was portrait, and they don't rotate. Also, if you could provide some way to categorize drills and plays, that would be great! I have found myself naming them "Conditioning - XYZ" and "Footwork - ABC" to accomplish this on my own, but having it built in would be great. Drawing also isn't very smooth.
The developer, Graphate LLC, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Graphate LLC
- 3.9 MB
- Requires iOS 6.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2010 - 2016 Graphate LLC
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.