The Solid Edge Mobile Viewer allows you to interactively view 3D models and 2D drawings created in Solid Edge design software. This free app lets you view and share designs anywhere at any time on your iPad.
• Collaborate design ideas on-site with customers and suppliers
• Model viewing data is stored in the iPad for complete portability
• Create and e-mail images directly from the iPad
• Simple to use with familiar touch-screen capabilities
• Get started faster with supplied sample files
• Create mobile ready SEV viewing files from Solid Edge (version ST5 or later)
- Free app to view 3D parts, assemblies and 2D drawings created in Solid Edge
- Show / Hide model bodies, assembly components, dimensions, and annotations
- Rotate, Pan, and Zoom using single or multi-touch interaction
- Hide single or multiple assembly components
- Scroll across multiple sheets in drawings
- Save images of the current view for e-mail
- Filename information displayed optionally
Support for iOS 11 and above.
Ratings and Reviews
Needs Work! Still... but does what it needs too
I can not figure out how to open a file, therefore useless.
I now can open a file, but still have not found a way to file manage or delete old files once imported.
Finally figured out how to delete!
Actually it works real good and easy to show parts and assemblies once you figure out how to open a file. I added stars.
You can easily share what you draw in solid edge...so fast
solid edge viewer
No directions for how to import or view a dft file. Consequently useless.
- Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software Inc
- 46.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Czech, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.