Solinst Levelogger App
The Solinst Levelogger App is designed to communicate to Solinst dataloggers wirelessly! It has many programming options including, start/stop, data downloading, scheduled and repeat sampling, future start/stop, and GPS coordinates. Files can be sent directly from the App to any email account. In order to use the Solinst Levelogger App, you will need to purchase our Levelogger App Interface, which uses a simple hardware connection to the top of a Solinst Levelogger Direct Read Cable, LevelVent Wellhead or to an AquaVent Wellhead communication cable. Your iPhone/iPad device communicates with the Levelogger App Interface using wireless Bluetooth® technology, providing information about the connected datalogger, including battery level and serial number, and firmware.
Run complete datalogger diagnostics tests using the Levelogger App’s diagnostic utility for all of your Solinst dataloggers.
When monitoring water conductivity using the LTC Levelogger Edge, you may need to calibrate while in the field. This version allows you to run a complete user calibration to ensure highest accuracy readings.
Advantages of Using the Solinst Levelogger App
- Communicate to your datalogger wirelessly
- Makes data collection very efficient
- Employs the smartphone technology that you are already using
- Eliminates the need to bring a laptop or cumbersome equipment to the field
- Program and start dataloggers right in the field
- View real-time readings, or download and e-mail logged data files
Levelogger App Interface Device (Hardware Connection to dataloggers)
The Levelogger® App Interface uses Bluetooth® wireless technology to connect a Solinst datalogger to your smartphone device. Once connected, you can view data and program the datalogger using the Solinst Levelogger App.
The Solinst Levelogger App and Interface are compatible with the following Solinst dataloggers:
- Levelogger Edge (Firmware 3.004)
- Barologger Edge(Firmware 3.004)
- Levelogger Junior Edge(Firmware 3.004)
- LTC Levelogger Edge(Firmware 1.003)
- Rainlogger Edge(Firmware 3.001)
- LevelVent (Firmware 1.000)
- AquaVent (Firmware 1.000)
- Levelogger Gold(Firmware 2.007)
- Barologger Gold(Firmware 2.007)
- Levelogger Junior(Firmware 2.007)
- LTC Levelogger Junior(Firmware 2.005)
- Rainlogger(Firmware 2.000)
June 25, 2018
1. Added support for the new Model 3250 LevelVent vented datalogger.
2. Added full support for running LTC Levelogger Edge Conductivity calibrations.
3. Added new Diagnostics Utility support for all Solinst dataloggers.
4. Bug fixes.
Minor bug fixes and added ability to disable time sync with loggers.
Ratings and Reviews
Solinst app is ostensibly difficult to use
The app combines frustration and annoyance into an essentially unusable application to be utilized by field workers. The app freezes on multiple occasions and closes, although saving your work it also occasionally leaves you stuck on a screen with no buttons to press. There is no way to download your data without an email address or iTunes.
But my real frustration with this product is when you try to add names to the pressure transducers, not only is it slow but it does not update the names after you enter them. It simply erases them. Then if you try their "saved settings" to download the names it aromatically starts logging the pressure transducer. They need to make this app more similar to the computers program with Solinist. They also do not have any diagnostics with this application.
Terrible application. Poor design. Waste of money to purchase the Bluetooth levelogger app interface device without an app to use with it.
Worked fine a few weeks back, now just crashes as soon as it is opened. Not sure if it was an app update or iOS update but the app does not work at all now.
- Solinst Canada Ltd
- 27.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2014-2018 Solinst Canada Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.