Solitaire, also known as 'Klondike', is the classic version of solitaire for iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad!
- The Expert mode: Play solitaire without any hints or help.
- Customize your game with new cards and boards !
- Full of new statistics to analyse your games !
- A brand new Premium inApp, with exclusive cards and boards !
Explore a comprehensive and fun-packed version of solitaire and join the thousands of players already hooked!
- "Excellent! The best solitaire app on the AppStore!"
- "The Vegas mode is seriously addictive, I spend hours on it! And what's more, the app is beautifully designed."
DIFFERENT GAME MODES
- Standard solitaire mode or Vegas mode
- 1 or 3 card draw
- Play in Expert Mode, without any help in the game
- Portrait or landscape mode
- Play left or right-handed
- Customize your cards and boards
- Full statistics
- Games are automatically saved
- Cancel moves as many times as you want
- Intelligent help
- No interference between solitaire and iPod playback
AN OPTIMAL PLAYING EXPERIENCE
- Play and move cards easily
- Touch a card to move it automatically
- Automatically end your turn on solitaire
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good app! Traditional style realistic probable challenging play unlike the other apps!
Good app! The version seems to simulate well the experience of playing using an actual deck of cards in the “real world.” The other solitaire apps are too easy and thus poor replications of real-world playing. In the other solitaire apps, aces are always part of the first few deals or deck selections and you can actually repeatedly draw every card you need in order as you play. Foolish easy no challenge unrealistic! But this app is pretty good. You can’t win all the time. You can use skill instead of simple drawing of the cards laid out by the app in the easiest - most impractical, unrealistic and improbable fashion. This app presents a real challenge because is best duplicates what players of solitaire experience when they play the game non-virtually using an actual real-world deck of cards. Good app!
Best Solitaire App I’ve played on IOS.
I went through quite a few different Solitaire Apps before settling on this one. They aren’t all the same. Some of them were too finicky about how precise you need to be when you drag and drop your cards. Some were riddled with ads. Some made the suits too small, and/or the deck fonts too similar, making it easy miss an obvious move. This app suffers from none of that. Cards can be clicked or dragged with ease. No pesky ads popping up and blocking the cards while trying to figure your next move. Many options to change deck styles, deck fonts, even game board colors and patterns, allowing you to customize your game to whatever style you find most visually appealing. If you’re looking for a great Solitaire app, this is the one you want.
No issues so far
I've been playing this solitaire game the last two days whenever I've had the chance. It's been stable, and I've had no issues. This version of solitaire has a few fun little features, including a nice selection of card backs, card styles, and backgrounds. One thing that has me a little confused is the Vegas scoring game allows you to run through the deck however many times you can, instead of the traditional rule in Vegas of three times through the deck and done. I like the ego boost of accumulating the pretend money, but it's not Vegas rules.
- Green Panda Games
- 190 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Green Panda Games 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Pack $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.