The free version of Songbringer is limited to playing through the initial dungeon. A purchase unlocks the entire game so you can play beyond the first dungeon.
Songbringer is a sci-fi action RPG with swords, secrets, dungeons, bosses and stuff.
You play the role of protagonist and accidental hero, Roq Epimetheos. With a propensity for partying and making music, he cruises the galaxy with his skybot Jib aboard the ship Songbringer, searching for verdant planets absent the presence of galactic police.
When Roq finds the nanosword hidden in a cave on Ekzerra, he unwittingly awakens an ancient evil…
• Enter a 6-letter deterministic seed to procedurally generate your world. Share this seed with friends or play a new seed and surprise yourself.
• Explore 10 dungeons in each world where puzzles, quests and bosses await you.
• Discover lost artefacts to aid your mission and combine them to craft new weaponry.
• Eat cacti and meditate to gain special powers and uncover secrets.
Includes DLC content: The Trial of Ren. Discover the whereabouts of the mysterious Ren and undertake his trial in the hopes of achieving spiritual ascension! Craft new items to power up Roq and top the leaderboards by overcoming the new enhanced difficulty mode.
• A new combat-focused dungeon featuring remixed enemies and a new boss.
• Two new craftable weapons, the Flamethrower and the Hyper Boots.
• Battle Meditation, a new item that can power up your partner!
• Eiael’s Snare, a new item that increases your final score, but also grants all bosses new special attacks and increases the difficulty of enemies.
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I only tried the demo, so I can’t really say much. The dealbreaker for me was the “humor”. The tutorial starts with your character making a joke about breaking the fourth wall, so within seconds you can already tell: It’s “that” kind of writing. Unfortunately, the cringecore humor kept up for as long as I could bear playing the demo. Maybe it’s not so bad in the full version, but I just couldn’t justify spending money on this game.
One of the best mobile games I’ve ever played
This game is very reminiscent of The Legend of Zelda for the NES. It’s super fun to explore, the combat is simple and satisfying, the puzzles are neat, the story is interesting, the dialogue is funny with Roq being one of the most relatable characters in gaming, the enemies have interesting designs, the graphics are great, the animation is flawless, and I’ve only just beat the first dungeon. I decided to buy the full version and I am extremely happy I decided to do so. It’s clear a lot of passion went into this game, and it’s bursting with charm! My only gripe with the game is that the controls are a little annoying to deal with, but that may be because I’m playing this game on an iPhone. This game feels like it belongs on the Nintendo Switch rather than on the AppStore. If you’re on the fence about whether or not to get the full version of this game, I say go for it. Hope to see more quality titles like this in the future!
Need some Fixes
The game is great overall in my opinion there’s a lot to explore and to do. You can upgrade your character and fight a lot of mini and big bosses in dungeons. A great game to kill time offline the only thing that need to be fixed ASAP is the teleported to the airship to song bringer you can’t even click to teleport or chose where it’s like off the map to the side to choose where to go and to top it of you can’t even go to that spot it needs to be fixed but anything else I do recommend it for download.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Double Eleven Limited
- 1.2 GB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2020 Double Eleven Limited. 2020 Wizard Fu Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Play $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.