With SonoSequencr you can create individual sequences to set one or multiple Sonos devices with one click.
If you have multiple Sonos devices and for example you just want to play a radio stream on all devices it takes some time to set up. With SonoSequencr you only have to open the app and tap on your created sequence.
Your sequence is processed in background so you can lock your device or use another app.
A few example sequences are included so you can get started right away. Try the "Party Mode"!
SonoSequencr supports and recognizes different locations (e.g home, office, at friends, ...) and only shows up the sequences which are suitable for your current network.
Currently the following commands are available:
- Set Volume (absolute/relative/dynamic)
- Seek to time
- Load a entry from your Sonos favorites to your player or your players list
- Load a entry from your TuneIn Radio Stations to your player or your players list
- Set a Sleep Timer (free configurable to seconds/minutes/hours)
- Set/clear your player´s list
- Set a Track number from your player´s list
- Set to analog input (if your Sonos device has one)
- Set your Playbar in TV mode
- Change Playmode (Repeat/Shuffle)
- Change Equalizer Settings (Treble/Bass)
- Change Balance
- Loudness On/Off
- Reset Equalizer settings
- Speech Enhancement (only Playbar)
- Night Mode (only Playbar)
- Trueplay On/Off (only supported devices)
- Create Stereo pair (only supported devices)
- Separate Stereo pair (only supported devices)
- Switch on/off already paired surround speaker
- Change the level of surround speaker (tv and music playback)
- Change playback-mode of surround speaker (Ambient/Full)
- Reset surround speaker settings to default
- Crossfade On/Off
- Switch Subwoofer On/Off
- Change Subwoofer level
- Change Audio Delay (only Playbar)
- HTTP Request
- Switch to App
- Create and delete alarms (with dynamic alarm time)
- Clear music source (no music in player, like after startup)
To use this app you need a working Sonos system. It was tested with Sonos One, Play1, Play3, Play5 gen1, Play5 gen2, Connect, Connect Amp, the Playbar and the Playbase.
You can only load music (stream/title/album) to your player if it is saved in your Sonos favorites or your favorites radio stations. You cannot browse all your music sources directly in this app.
It was tested with TuneIn Radio streams, Rdio, Google Music and Deezer but all other services should work also…
The functionality to start sequences automatically to a certain time is only available with a optional in-app-purchase. This auto renewable subscription let you save a individual time on up to 20 sequences when it should be executed. This feature is only available as long as you have a active subscription called "External sequences". The subscription will be charged to your iTunes Account and renewed within 24-hours prior to the end of your previous period with the same price and length except you will cancel it in 'Settings' -> 'Manage subscriptions' or your iTunes account settings.
For questions, feature requests or if you have any problems please go to the settings page and use the Online Help, open a support ticket or visit the new support forum.
This is not a official Sonos app.
- Folders: It took a pretty long time but finally you can now organize your Sequences in collapsable folders. You can also choose individual colors like you already know from Sequences. For changing color, name or reordering/delete your folders make a long press or tap the Edit button and then short press on the folder you want to edit. To make a new folder use the + button on the top right.
- Time triggered sequences can now be edited.
- Sending sequences should now be more reliable.
For questions, feature requests or if you have any problems please go to the settings page and use the Online Help, open a support ticket or visit the support forum.
Ratings and Reviews
Solves major problem with the Sonos app!
Love SonoSequencr! So, let’s say you’re listening to a group of speakers, and you need to bump up the bass a little bit. With the official Sonos app, you’ll need to navigate through six or eight menus for EACH speaker to adjust the bass. Painful. With the SonoSequencr app, you can setup a command that adjusts Bass or Treble with ONE Tap, across ALL your speakers!
Dev (Marcus) is very responsive and updates the app with new good stuff. Many other cool features here, please support the dev with a couple bucks...you’ll see the power when you use it.
I have been using this about six months now. The longer I use it the happier I get it. As others have said, these features should be built into the Sonos app. Since they’re not, this wonderful app provides a much needed automation at a very small price.
I have found the developer to be extremely quick to respond, receptive to new ideas, and in general very helpful.
Love this app. If you have a lot of speakers and rooms, “scenes” are great. So instead of ungrouping, selecting a room, choosing a station/media, adjusting volume etc.
I hit one button! Major time saver but more importantly a reducer of “aggravation.
A cool feature is after you run your sequence, you can direct it to go to the native sonos app!!
Developer Response ,
Thank you. I will check your suggestion to transfer single sequences. Concerning the blank icons: You can set a individual icon for each sequence in "edit mode" of the sequence. This icon is used for grid view and for the widget.
- Marcus Pleintinger
- 12.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Marcus Pleintinger
- In-App Purchases
- Premium 1 month $0.49
- Premium 12 months $4.49
- Premium 6 months $2.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.