Christian + Meditation 4+
Daily Devotional & Prayer App
Designed for iPhone
- Offers In-App Purchases
5-minute guided meditative prayers read over you… every day… for free… no ads, just you and the Holy Spirit. A new you refreshed in the morning and restored at night, while a rejuvenating habit is forming within you.
Soulspace Meditation & Prayer app features:
- Original peaceful & meditation-inspired devotionals delivered daily
- Library of devotional meditations by topic such as healing, anxiety, love, joy, and more.
- Audio Bible series by a natural reading voice, including a 100-Day Bible Challenge.
- Exclusive sleep scriptures & songs to help you rest and sleep.
- Courses to help build mindfulness practices & reduce stress.
- Moms & kids love our original lullabies and bedtime stories.
Everyone gets our 5-minute, Bible-based, daily prayerful devotional free. Optionally, you can subscribe to Soulspace Plus to get unlimited access to all our content in app. It's a great way to add gratitude and peace to your devotional reading.
Here's what our Soulspace community is saying:
** This app is AMAZING. Really pretty graphics, gentle calming voice, calming background music and really great content. I love it. Really appreciative of all that it offers for free. ** - Vicki P.
** Calm and filled. That's how I left feeling after using Soulspace. ** - Cameron P.
* Soulspace is Free to download and sign up.
* You will always get a free meditative message each day! (around 5 minutes long)
* No ads even with our free plan because we value a calm experience.
* Samples of our Soulspace Plus content (Sleep Stories, Music, Themed Christian Meditations, Course series)
SOULSPACE PLUS (Subscription):
* 100's of Themed Christian Meditations for various personal feelings and topics
* Meditation and Mindfulness Series is a group of meditations specially designed to help navigate life situations and events
* Bedtime Bible Stories to aid in sleep
* Original Soulspace Lullabies, Hymns and Instrumentals to provide calming sleep sounds
* Sleep Prayers to help fall asleep to a soothing voice that prays over you.
* Kids Sleep section with bedtime stories and songs for kids
The team at Soulspace desires to bring peace anchored to the love of God to as many people as possible so we will always have a good free plan. To support our goal, Soulspace also offers a premium subscription plan but we make it very affordable at just $19/year compared to other meditation apps.
Themed Christian Meditative Prayer topics include:
* Calm for Kids
* And more!
We at Soulspace sincerely desire to bring peace into your daily life while building your faith and devotion to God. Hopefully, these meditations in turn will allow you to pray and glorify God with a restful soul.
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
The subscription will automatically renew unless turned off in your iTunes Account Settings at least 24 hours before current period ends. You can go to your Account Settings to manage your subscription and turn off auto-renew. Your iTunes Account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed. If you subscribe before your free trial ends, the rest of your free trial period will be forfeited as soon as your purchase is confirmed, where applicable.
Questions about our Soulspace Daily Devotional app? Reach us at email@example.com
Read the terms of service here:
Easier to share the specific day's meditation with others. Also added ability to delete user account data.
Ratings and Reviews
Surviving the Loss of My Wife
My wife died bravely and at peace on March 18, 2020, after a five-year courageous and painful battle with throat cancer. When she died, I felt like I died too. Or at least half of me just evaporated. As a pastor, I have walked with many people in their tragedy and grief. But nothing prepared me for the depth of anguish I now travel.
Soulspace, and especially the course on losing a spouse or marriage, has been a constant part of my morning time centering my life in the love of God through Jesus. Thank you for being an integral part of bringing wisdom to the chaos of my anxiety, fear, grief, and anger. So much wisdom in 5 minutes of honest, humble conversation.
I want to dive in to more resources Bo might recommend after I finish this course.
Update from February 28, 2021
It has been close to one year since my beloved wife died. Soulspace has been a constant daily companion helping me anchor my wandering, confused, painful thoughts to the love of God. I can’t tell the story of this painful journey without mentioning the pivotal and life-giving role of this beautiful Christ-honoring mindfulness moment each morning.
I have recommended the app over and over to individuals and my entire church. Thank you.
Healing, calming, truth-filled- I can’t say enough good about Soulspace!
This has been such a gift to me in general, but specifically through a difficult time. The meditations are not cheesy at all, they are of life – giving. They are based in scriptural truth, not divisive or leaning towards any agenda. The speaker’s voice is extremely calming and the music is conducive to relaxation without distraction. I can’t recommend this app enough! I have used several meditation apps in the past and never felt at peace about what I was supporting and some of the ideas that were being taught. I feel so good about this one and what it teaches that I have recommended it countless times already and will continue to do so.
Life-giving Meditations for Thirsty Souls
I have been using Soulspace and several other Christian meditations daily for a week now to see which one I like the best. I love how the simplicity and beauty of its content and design result in a powerful delivery. Like in the presence of a gentle breeze and warm sun- I can feel my soul finding rest and energy as I use this app. A huge thanks to the creators of this app. Working in the mental health field.l, I am familiar with a lot of general meditation apps and I always wished there was an app that promoted meditations based on Christian biblical teachings. And I am impressed by how inexpensive annual cost for premium is! Just under $10! Definitely try out the free version and you will see what I mean.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Soulspace Co.
- 74.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Soulspace Co.
- In-App Purchases
- Soulspace Christian - Yearly $18.99
- Soulspace Plus - Yearly $28.99
- Soulspace Plus Monthly $3.99
- Soulspace Christian - Lifetime $139.99
- Soulspace Plus Annual Trial $28.99
- Soulspace Christian - Lifetime $89.99