What is SoundPrism Pro?
* a professional composition tool and midi controller
* an interactive generator for harmonic sound textures and epic cinema tracks
* a completely new way to control existing VSTis, synthesizers and sound modules
* an intuitive way to visualize and internalize musical relationships
* an innovative way to interact musically with geometric pitch space visualizations
* a way to define awesome pitch layouts by using the new PitchClassShifter
What can I do with it?
* compose film soundtracks
* find new chord progressions for your tracks
* create loops with advanced tonality
* compose epic sound textures for your next video game
* provide your media presentations with self made music
Where do I find detailed info?
* watch the Trailer (composed with SoundPrism Pro) at www.youtube.com/audanika
* check out the interactive manual at www.soundprismhowto.com
* read our blog audanika.tumblr.com to find out more about the scientific theory behind
* try SoundPrism standard to test SoundPrism (without MIDI and PitchClassShifter)
***New Expression feature:***
- SoundPrism Pro now supports Accelerometer Input to control MIDI CC Events
- go to out www.soundprismhowto.com to find out more
What our users are saying:
"I urge all of you to pick up Sound Prism Pro- one of my top 3 music apps. Now with more midi!" Jim Guthrie (composer of Swords&Sworcery:EP) -http://bit.ly/hUiylq
"I had a GREAT time playing it before and will make a video of myself playing later today!! I LOVE it!!" Jordan Rudess via Skype
"It took less than a few minutes to create verse and chorus melodies that work together. In this quick demo I used some free Roland TR-808 samples and a software Korg Wavestation through D16′s Devastor distortion. Truly inspirational." Oliver Chesler - http://bit.ly/hucUWf
"I'm not a keyboard player, and the way this app already plays the chords for you, you get a whole new sound from the Sound Module you use." Comment on PalmSounds http://bit.ly/hGv53g
"SoundPrism Pro as a wireless midi controller for iPad is pretty darned useful" Paul Bailey via Twitter
"I own many midi apps, SoundPrism Pro is by far the best a Beautiful app Thank you" Cane Creek via Twitter
Fixed various bugs:
- A crash happening on iPad Pro
- Tapping the bass section with three fingers resulted in wrong tones
- Various visual bugs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
F n Amazing!
Only reason I can’t give it 5 stars is because I haven’t been able to see how it interfaces with other apps or DAW’s,...yet. I can’t get off playing with it long enough to do so. This is creative as H! Just when I thought apps on iOS were starting to slow down on creativity, straight up WOW! 🤩
Ok forget it, I’m giving 5 unofficial stars down here for right now, when I finally get to interfacing,...officially 5!
I use this for hours a day I could go on and on with all the great things I could say, I will however be honest in saying my primary purpose in writing this review is in hopes the developer will see it, I would really love if it was possible to add the ability to transpose octaves mainly down. When using this to control certain things say for instance the bass touch instrument in GarageBand the majority of the available notes are unnaturally high sounding and I have to have the bottom control that adds the octaves selected to try and combat this. I hope you know what I’m talking about the controls immediately to the right of the arrows that select the notes being sharp or flat. I don’t know how else to describe it but basically it’s either play notes way higher than I want or have it sound like an octave pedal is connected which most of the time is fine it would just be nice to have the choice to play lower notes other than that amazing app.
I donno if the dev reads these reviews or would be interested in adding any new feature requests. But this app allows me to control my piano app, and makes me play like a concert pianoist, seriously.
Except there is a couple things I can't do which would be so easy with this app, if I could change the way it behaves...
Edit: I got mozaic, which allowed me to write a custom midi script to control the midi output from soundprism. With both apps, I can make soundprism have any arpeggios I want. Very happy!
- Dr. Gabriel Gatzsche
- 26.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Audanika GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Sound Bundle 1 $1.99
- Lead Synth Sound Pack $0.99
- Guitar Sound Pack $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.