The best boating magazine in the South is Southern Boating Magazine
Southern Boating Magazine believes that Southern Boating is more than a location—it’s a lifestyle. For the distinguished yachtsman, it’s about steady seas and a renowned builder’s latest design. For the cruising family, it’s galley-friendly recipes and weekend destinations, and adventure seekers discover new places to explore. From the latest gadgets and the newest technology to regional news and the environment, Southern Boating is more than a location, it’s a way of life.
Southern Boating publishes the best of the boating lifestyle each month. Each issue includes boat reviews, cruising destinations with detailed resources; innovative marine products; groundbreaking electronics and DIY projects; boating events; fresh, onboard recipes, and much more.
If you are looking for a boating magazine, you’ve come to the right place. Southern Boating has the best boat reviews, family-friendly destinations, do-it-yourself tips, project help, and more all in one boating magazine.
-Click to see more on featured products
-Brand new boat reviews
-Recipes for cruisers
If you like boating magazines, you’ll love Southern Boating.
Southern Boating & Yachting Pricing:
• Subscription 1 Month - USD 3.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 14.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This release includes bug fixes and general stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Don’t let your subscription lapse
So apparently I missed reupping my subscription by a month. When I renewed, all of my previous issues, that I had purchased and downloaded to my iPad, where gone. When I questioned them I was told they gave me a new subscription so all of my purchased issues are gone! I bought those issues, I should be able to keep them! I have SB issues from 2011 still in my ZINIO app. May have to go back to that...
- Southern Boating & Yachting, Inc.
- 50.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Southern Boating Magazine©, Southern Exposure, View From The Pilothouse
- In-App Purchases
- SB&Y Annual Subscription $14.99
- May 2018 $3.99
- SB&Y Issue 20 $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.