Most intuitive satellite tracker to see International Space Station(ISS), Tiangong and others using AR, augmented reality technology.
This simulates a way of satellite on top of reality through the camera and map.
Not only satellites, planets, fixed stars, galaxies, black hole, spacecrafts (Voyager1, Voyager2, New Horizons, Starman etc.), tweets and even world cities are shown as if earth was transparent.
Displaying geostationary orbits will also be very helpful when you adjust a parabolic dish antenna.
It connects Twitter too. So you can share excitements of finding satellites and weather conditions with others all over the world.
Apple Watch app and "Today" widget are also available. They show simple lists of satellites' passes.
Full version without Ads and with Iridium flares is available.
* Simulates way of satellite on top of the camera view and the map.
* Displays orbits and current positions of satellites and users' messages on the world map.
* Satellite prediction calendar
* Displays fixed stars, galaxies, a black hole, spacecrafts, geostationary orbits and cities through Earth over the camera view (You can choose visibilities of each layers)
* Supports offline
* Newly launched satellites will be added automatically
* Sends notification 1 hour before each pass
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
* Added "Filter by hours" functionality. The configuration menu can be found in the "Settings" screen.
* Changed the value of reflectivity of Starlink satellites. We are now adjusting related values according to the real observation data.
* Bug fix: In some areas, calculation of Starlink flares never ended.
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t set location and can’t contact developer
I am unable to set my location manually and there is no way to contact the developer for help.
- Toriningen Co.,Ltd.
- 41.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Toriningen Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.