Free Spanish dictionary and thesaurus plus Spanish to English translations and an offline dictionary. Play audio pronunciations of words, save unlimited bookmarks, and use voice searches.
* 97,000+ Spanish definitions, including verb conjugations, all from authoritative sources.
* 25,000+ words available in the free offline Spanish dictionary. No additional downloads required!
* Spanish-English translations.
* Play audio pronunciations and learn how to say the word.
* Save unlimited bookmarks and quickly view your favorite words.
* Use native voice search to look up a word just by saying it. (With supported devices)
* See search suggestions as you type and always find what you're looking for.
* Advanced search options.
* View recent searches.
* Adjust font size.
* Share your favorite words through social networks, emails and text messages. (With supported devices)
* This is not a trial version. You can access all content immediately and forever!
How do we do it?
TheFreeDictionary.com - Farlex apps have been downloaded tens of millions times across multiple platforms, with top ratings after hundreds of thousands of reviews. We work with the best publishers to bring together trusted content in the most comprehensive, authoritative dictionary apps on the market. Our flagship app is The Free Dictionary (TFD), powered by TheFreeDictionary.com. Find our other apps by searching "Dictionary by Farlex" in the App Store.
* Bug fixes.
* If you like The Free Dictionary app, please rate it 5 stars in the App Store! We read every single review we receive, but unfortunately the App Store does not give us the ability to respond. If you have any problems or questions, please use the "Feedback" option in the settings menu to email support[at]tfd[dot]com. You'll be amazed how quickly we reply!
Ratings and Reviews
A multitude of dictionaries all available at the same time. Well done! Perhaps more options to customize the app would have been better. Perhaps something to work on in next updates.
Not For Clean Folks
Please give us the choice to keep it clean. I prefer not knowing questionable words. In other words, those four letter words that your mother didn't want you to say. Why can't there be a switch to turn it off? Is this at all possible? Inquiring minds want to know.
Other than that, I like the app very much. I wouldn't mind a response from the developers either. And if we had that choice I mentioned above, I will definitely upgrade my review and Star rating. That's a promise! All I'm asking for is a choice to switch those words on or off. You never know, I might actually need to know that word someday. Thank you.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback! We have passed it on to our development team.
This is a great Spanish dictionary, I have tried a few and this is the best.
- Farlex, Inc.
- 93.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Farlex, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Ad-free upgrade $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.