Tired of dealing with moody customers? Now is your chance to tell them how you really feel. You are in control. You are the manager. You have some unruly people trying to claim innocence and pretend they are better than you as they return their unwanted items. And then they say the dreaded line, “let me speak to your manager!” Well now your time has come because you are the manager!
No need to be polite in this game. Are they being annoying and you want to flip them off? Want to tell them how you truly feel? Now is your chance in this store management simulator. There is no wrong answer here. Just let out your emotions and play!
1. Simple but addicting mechanics
Clients want the manager! Respond any way you like - the choice is yours!
2. Beautiful Graphics
Unique customers come filing it. Feel the satisfaction when you tell them no!
3. Keep on upgrading!
Sell and make coins. Upgrade your dream home as you hit payday.
4. Relax and enjoy
No need to worry about being politically correct. Don’t worry about hurting feelings. Respond how you like.
These people want a manager! How will you respond?
Visit https://lionstudios.cc/contact-us/ if have any feedback, need help on beating a level or have any awesome ideas you would like to see in the game!
From the Studio that brought you Mr. Bullet, Happy Glass, Ink Inc and Love Balls!
Follow us to get news and updates on our other Award Winning titles;
Ratings and Reviews
Way too much ads and should optimize game
All around I like the concept of the game, it’s fun, I like how you can work on your personal life and work at an airport, market, etc. only thing that is a turn off is that whenever I click on something, BOOM! Ads everywhere, there was concert thing that popped up when I pressed the next day, and there goes and ad, but Then I actually want to do the concert because of the good salary, so I click on it to watch two ads in what, like under a second or so? And around every three customers, an ad pops up for me. And you go through each customer pretty fast. I would say everything is just fine if you’d tone down the ads. I also have another thing to say and if you can, just optimize the game a bit better because my iPhone 10 with a thick case mind you, it runs hot like a grill. Also has some frame rate stutters along with it. Fix those and you’ll have a pretty solid, decent, playable, game in my opinion.
Either super buggy or intentionally irritating
The game itself has a pretty good concept and is pretty enjoyable, but there are a couple of things that made me delete it after a few hours. For starters, every single time I’m working the airport job, a robber ALWAYS come through and unless I watch a video for it, I lose $100 in both the pay raise and the likability. I play games like this on airplane mode due to all the unnecessary ads, so it’s really annoying and so hard to get promoted in that field. Then there’s a bug where every few jobs, the pay raise and likability gauges are just always set to 0 and it makes no progress. I’m not sure if it’s intentional or if it’s a genuine bug, but it’s happened way too often for my liking. Then there’s also the problem with upgrading the apartment. Once I got everything upgraded to level 4, I get hit with an insufficient funds message and an offer for $500 if I watch a video. I had $5000 and apparently that’s insufficient for a $2000 upgrade? I thought maybe it’s just a bug and closed the game and reopened it, but same issue. I also watched the ads until I got an extra $2000 and it still wouldn’t let me upgrade it. I’ve only spent about two hours playing the game and despite the kinda cool concept of it, it sucked for the reasons I listed above.
Has potential, but...
Pros: Interesting concept, funny dialog options. Consequences of the choices are a bit simplistic but it’s still fun predicting how the choices will play out sometimes.
Cons: Oh boy.
1. Hardware performance. Running the game makes the phone CPU run hot and the battery drain.
2. Ads that are nearly unavoidable even in the pro version. I’m fine opting out of most of them, but it’s impossible not to watch ads for the car upgrades that the game just hands to you, as far as I can tell. The robber is annoying; I actually kind of like there being a robber, but having the choice boil down to “watch an ad for a massive benefit or take the penalty for not” leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
3. Gameplay issues. I’ve noticed that some of the things that the game says will boost happiness just... don’t. Getting promoted doesn’t, and the three “life” things look like they’re supposed to provide a certain amount per day but they don’t either. There’s a glitch where the company values randomly zero out (thankfully this appears to be only visual, reverting to their previous values the next time you work there) and the “overtime” minigames get tedious after a few times.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Lion Studios LLC
- 418.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Lion Studios 2020
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Version $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.