Speak Unit is a speech synthesiser audio extension for use in Garageband and other compatible music software. You enter up to twelve phrases that are each triggered by a unique note.
Ideal if you need robotic vocal for your musical compositions, or any other creative uses.
- Add the Speak Unit audio extension instrument to a track in your music software
- Select a note using the up and down buttons on the Speak Unit's chest.
- Enter a phrase
- Press the save button to store the phrase in the Speak Unit ready for synthesising.
- Press the speak button if you wish to audition the phrase.
- Play or sequence that note to play the phrase in your composition.
The stand alone app can be used to speak the phrases triggered by a row of note buttons.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
One of a kind
I'm pretty sure this is the only app that does something like this. It doesn't state in the description very well but it's Auv3 capable which is great. A question to the developer, do you have any plans to add adjustable parameters? Just an ability to adjust the voice and speed, I'd love to use this in some of my music but it'd have to keep the beat.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.