Whether you're out of the office or just too busy to handle calls, the Specialty Answering Service 1 Mobile App will help you stay on top of your business’ inbound communication, collaborate with your team, and keep your SAS receptionist in the know about anything important happening in your world. The App is easy, secure, and free for all Specialty Answering Service customers.
We designed the Specialty Answering Service 1 native app as a brand new way to experience the best small business answering service from your iPhone, and never lose touch with your customers. With the power of the SAS App, you can now listen to calls, update your message delivery, and more.
• Free app synced to your Specialty Answering Service portal
• View all of your inbound or outbound account activity filtered by date or campaign
• Swipe to listen to telephone calls
• Add internal notes to calls that only your team will see
• Email complete call details including audio files
• Instantly update where messages are sent
• Add appointments to your iPhone calendar
• Reply to customers via text, email, or phone with 1 click
• Temporarily change your account instructions
• Add emergency on-call schedules
• Add and edit FAQs
• Send calls to 3rd party apps like Salesforce and Zendesk
• View detailed reports
• Track your usage
• Update your office hours and closed times
• Change your appointment settings
• Compatible with iPhone and iPad
What is Specialty Answering Service?
SAS is a live-operator telephone answering service that gives customers 24-hour access to your business. Thousands of large and small businesses rely on SAS to manage customer service communications, facilitate sales, represent their brand, and deliver exceptional support experiences to their customers even after the office has closed.
How does the app work?
To use the app, you'll need to be a Specialty Answering Service customer. Not a customer? Then start off with our free two-week trial! After your account is programmed, we'll provide you with a username and password that will allow you to access to both the mobile app and our online messaging portal.
- Minor fixes
Ratings and Reviews
They messed up on my account last month in the amount of $168. They claimed to have corrected it and credited me the balance. This month I received another charge for $291 which has overdrafted my business billing account. In addition they won’t get back to me until tomorrow during business hours which will leave me with overdraft fees. I thought this was a great company at first but now I’m considering looking elsewhere again. I don’t feel I can work with this company and keep my books right, might be more headache than it’s worth
consistently overcharge their customers
I have used SAS repeatedly and every single time you close out an account you are overcharged
They eventually fix the issues but ONLY if you watch them like a hawk and then conplaon
Discouraged from using them again, this is an abusive practice and they are doing this intentionally
Seems simple but they play games to charge you and get you set into deals that sound great but benefit them. I am a small business owner and have been lured into their game. Don’t fall for it.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- HVAC Answering Service, Inc.
- 36.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Specialty Answering Service