Spectre Bowling is the PRO SHOP APP. Manage all your clients, their spec sheets and their arsenal all on your tablet. This tablet based app is a must, offering IBPSIA standard auto-suggestions, automatic oval calculation and spec sheet history. If you drill bowling balls, you need Spectre!
Spectre Bowling has 3 main sections:
- One bowler, all their technical specs in a single window
- Now your entire client list can be found in one simple-to-use app
- Lose the spec sheet stack!
- Now you can have a complete spec sheet history for each bowler (1 bowler to many spec sheets)
- 2 input types –
Left pane = Follow the flow
Right pane = Click and go
- Auto-Suggestions – this is where the app shines!
According to IBPSIA reference material
Use auto-suggestions to make your data entry that much quicker
- Oval Calculation
No more math, cuts given to you in 32nds
Trapezoidal cuts and taper cuts are now a tap away. -
- Still like taking paper notes??
No problem, you can snap multiple pictures of those notes and append them to the “spectre” spec-sheet in the system!
- Know what your clients have in their bag without them bringing their equipment to the shop
- Perfect use of the tablet’s camera to document what you’ve drilled for them over the years.
- Associate a spec sheet to each ball, this way you know what you did to that ball!
-------------- VERSION 2 --------------------
Spectre Bowling for iOS has just launched version 2.1. With this version, we have started from zero and rebuilt the app using a completely different framework with the same look and feel our users love from the original version. This gives users a bump in performance and gives us the developers, a wider range of possibilities for the future of Spectre. In this new version, you will also find several other enhancements listed below.
- Photos can now be taken from the devices photo gallery or file location.
- Bowler list now displays number of balls in arsenal and number of spec sheets on file.
- Bowler list is in alphabetical order by last name.
- Bowler profile, signature window for consent to save personal data on a business device
- Arsenal is now sortable by drag and dropping ball in the correct location
- Arsenal List View now allows for balls to be turned ON/OFF
- Spec sheet notes section is now a rich-text formatted window, allowing to use different font size, colors, bullets and much more in your notes to make them as obvious as possible.
- Oval calculation now takes several new settings into account. Please consult the Settings section to dial-in your oval calculation preferences.
o Vertical + Horizontal calculation
o Horizontal only calculation (Ovalmatic or Ferrari Jig)
o Option to add pitch into the oval calculation
o Option to change the +/- settings based on your drillpress
Spectre Bowling is your solution to eliminating the stack of spec-sheets in your proshop. Our Auto-Suggestions and Custom Oval Calculation make data entry quick, easy and more efficient than pen and paper.
Thanks for choosing Spectre Bowling for your proshop.
Drop down additions
Addition of Big Bowling as a Brand
Added “Custom Thumb Mold” as a thumb insert type option
OD’s available for that are 1 1/8, 1 ¼, 1 3/8
Added 1/64 smaller OD selection from all grips
55/64 is now available for 7/8 OD Grips
61/64 is now available for 31/32 OD Grips
1 1/64 is now available for 1 1/32 OD Grips
Add degree increments to the Axis Tilt selection.
List now displays inch measurement and degree conversion
Ratings and Reviews
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Boutique de Quilles Buffa inc.
- 89.9 MB
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Boutique de Quilles Buffa inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.