Spectrum News is your all-in-one destination for local news, weather forecasts and events. You let us know where you call home, and we customize your experience with stories and information that matter to you and your community.
Available for all Spectrum customers.* If you’re not a Spectrum customer, enjoy free access for 30 days.
GET HYPERLOCAL NEWS AND WEATHER
• Read, watch and listen to curated news stories by our Spectrum News journalists and local partner publications.
• Browse enhanced articles that help you understand local issues through original reporting, infographics, interactive maps, and much more.
• Watch on demand videos and exclusive series that uncover meaningful stories.
• Listen to original local podcasts that discuss what’s happening in your area.
• Get the latest weather forecasts from our meteorologists and explore interactive radar maps.
• Discover breaking news happening near you.
• Stay up to date with the biggest events in your community and beyond.
FOLLOW YOUR INTERESTS
• Browse and follow topics you're interested in, including local politics, education, transit, health and more.
• Curate your news experience to see more of what matters to you.
WATCH SPECTRUM NEWS
• Watch live news from Spectrum News’ portfolio of local news networks.
• Spectrum News provides TV coverage in Kentucky, Massachusetts, New York City (NY1 & NY1 Noticias), New York State, North Carolina, Ohio, Central Florida (News 13), Southern California, Tampa (Bay News 9), Texas and Wisconsin.
California Consumer Privacy Rights: https://www.spectrum.com/policies/california
California Consumer Do Not Sell My Personal Information: https://www.spectrum.com/policies/your-privacy-rights-opt-out
*Not currently available for SMB or enterprise customers or Spectrum customers receiving mobile service only.
• We made it easier to browse all Spectrum News channels in Live.
• We fixed a few bugs to bring you a better app experience.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Your entire news programming is miraculous in this day of contention and anger. You present the news and commentary on important things without the usual media biases which are characteristic of most of the other news media. Your programming is broad and varied, quite interesting, and educational. Your commentators are varied in age and ethnicity, real people. Thank you, and congratulations.
Who are you kidding? Your news is so biased against Trump! What would Biden do better wit our Corona virus? He would have followed the recommendations of the CDC as Trump did. He followed Dr Fauci as Joe Biden would have! That is everyone’s mistake! This is a virus, no longer a pandemic and the medical community is actually using the medications that other countries use that the medical community recommended but our FDA and the MEDIA said No!
Wearing masks in Public? Physicians disagree with the effectiveness. If you are outside and you social distance. There is no need and no benefit. Again sick people stay home and quarantine. Well individuals get out and continue living without fear!
Democrats would keep us inside FOREVER!
Where is your coverage in Joe Biden’s lying habit? Joe Biden, his son and the Democratic Party in trouble, You are blocking his corruption. I feel our security has been compromised if he has taken Money from China and Ukraine. He lied about degrees he received, where he went to school, and his academic record! WHO does that and can get away with it? With you TV coverage, he will.
THANK YOU! Finally a much needed, long overdue update. I had assumed this app had just been forgotten about. I can’t tell you how great it is to be able to watch In The Papers and get my local NY1 News — especially when I have to travel for work. It’s the single reason I have kept paying for a Spectrum Cable subscription and was ready to just let it go and use streaming services instead.
One bit of feedback... I’m surprised it wasn’t designed as being “dark mode.” Hmm. Especially on an iPad screen there’s just way too much white space. It’s an odd choice. So, please at least add the option for a dark mode toggle. With more and more OLED displays and overall majority of iOS users opting for Dark Mode, it just makes the most sense.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.