Welcome to the newest free speedometer app for your iPhone and iPad. Designed to look like Australian (and probably other) speed limit signs.
This amazing app has 7+1, yes SEVEN PLUS ONE features:
- speed in km/h
- speed in miles per hour
- a day theme
- a night theme
- the speed in a big circle
- and last but not least, an accuracy indicator that changes from green to orange to red (hold on that's three separate features right there) when the location accuracy decreases.
- Dark Mode support
Free to test drive for 30 minutes, then an In App purchase for unlimited use with no recurring subscription:
- view your location on the map. At the same time as the speedometer. Seriously.
Do you have other feature requests? Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* To have access to the GPS please grant permission to access your location - like all other navigation apps.
* Please note that the speed displayed is only as accurate as the speed reading in your iPhone. This app is not a legal speed measuring device and should not be used as a substitute for your car's speedometer. Car speedos are often inaccurate too.
* Use of the map will require a cellular or wifi data connection.
Support for iOS 13 and Dark Mode.
Maps are now dark when in dark mode.
Ratings and Reviews
The speed is not accurate...
Good app but not correct!!!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Ben Thomas
- 9.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Ben Thomas
- In-App Purchases
- View your location on a map $1.99