Listen to your iPod collections at 0.5X - 2.5X speed. Supports multitasking, remote controller. Study mode(A/B repeat, quick rewind/forward), sleep timer.
* Save time listening to podcasts and audiobooks. Play at any speed using a slider!
* Study mode helps you learn more effectively.
* Sleep timer can save your battery while you sleep.
SpeedUp Player features:
- Variable speed playback: 0.5X(half speed) - 2.5X (0.1X interval)
- Preserve pitch(tone) while changing playback speed.
- Play directly from your iPod collection.
- Play from app's Documents folder. (Wi-Fi file transfer is possible)
- Customizable gestures to access most features.
- Configurable quick rewind/forward buttons. 4 buttons can be set individually.
- Full multitasking support.
- Remote controller support.
- Sleep timer (pause after 10/20/30/60/120 minutes)
- A/B repeat : repeat interval using simple button press
- bookmark: save bookmarks with comments. A/B repeat section can be bookmarked.
- reads chapter information.
- Extremely fast iPod library browsing (disk+memory based cache)
- Browse by album/artist/songs/playlists/podcasts
- Simple playlist
- Pause/resume on phone call(audio interruption).
- Pause when headphone is unplugged.
- Music tracks can be set to be played at 1X.
- UI supports light/dark theme.
- supports CarPlay.
- video tracks are not supported.
- does not support DRM protected files.
fix dropbox play issue
Ratings and Reviews
Only app that meets my specific need
I use the touch controls on this app to help memorize material. It’s the only app I’m aware of which lets me touch the screen to pause/resume, swipe to skip/rewind, and even touch to speed up/slow down. I can do all of this without looking at the phone. The only downside is that the latest update seemed to break the ability to play files on Dropbox. I have a workaround where I can find the app in Dropbox and then export to SpeedUp so it’s not a showstopper for me.
Great app. Whatever they updated just within this week has messed up the app where it doesn’t sit right on the screen. The very top of the app appears at the bottom of your the phone screen. It reminds me of a film slide when you had the film moved up to much and see the top of the film at the bottom of the picture. Makes it hard to select those options that are in the corner of the top of the screen. Please fix it soon. Beside this, I would have a five star rating by me. I’m also giving it a low rating because when you go to the developers website, there is no place to leave any contact information or to tell them any problems being experienced.
Best audiobook player I’ve tried!
I’ve been using this app for 8 years, it’s the best audiobook player you can get on the market. It has unique ability to repeat playing a book after the end. You can’t find this feature in any other audiobook player. The settings also have many useful features for both music & audiobook. Will buy again (if next version available)
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tachyon Factory Inc.
- 31 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Tachyon Factory
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.