*** Top selling education app! Selected as New & Noteworthy! ***
* The newest release from the creators of Top#1 education apps for Kids in USA and many other countries. This one is definitely even better! *
Carefully designed and tailor-made with children and for children “Spell it out :-) ” does it all. In this app your kids will have the opportunity to encounter as many as 50 different animals, learn about their image, sound and most importantly – how to spell it.
Developed by education experts along with user-interface top designers, this game provides a magical, easy to use, intuitive and fun interactive game for kids, children and toddlers of various ages.
In this app you will get:
* More than 50 animals in the full version
* Authentic animal sounds
* Colorful and wonderfully illustrated animal images
* Authentic forest scenes from all over the world
* Touch each letter to hear its name
* Drag each letter to its place to assemble the word
* Classic version for beginner
* Timed version for more challenge and greater fun
* Adaptive improvement system providing a greater challenge as you pass stages in the game
Note: First 3 animal words are completely free. All other 50+ animals are available in a single and simple in-app purchase inside the app.
If the sound isn't working, make sure the mute switch is turned off, activate the application, then turn up the volume and the sound will work.
(you can find the mute switch and volume button at the side of your iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch).
Let us know what you think! Questions? Suggestions? Technical Support? Contact us 24/7 at WeCare@TabTale.com.
The app is free to play but certain in-game items may require payment. You may restrict in-app purchases by disabling them on this device. The app may include advertising for TabTale and certain third parties which will redirect users to our sites, apps or third-party sites.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
> Revised privacy policies due to regulatory changes. While we were at it - we've made some gameplay improvements and bug fixes. Have fun!
Ratings and Reviews
I agree the fact that it's a demo is misleading especially in the case of when the child begins to play and enjoy then you feel almost forced to buy. The game itself though is very useful my niece adores it. I agree about the lower and capital case letters this confuses my niece as well.
Loved the game when I was little!
Best part is when you complete a level the song is, sonic the fighters level complete music AWESOME!!!
Good spelling app
I like this idea, and I like that the letter is said aloud when clicking on it. However, the blocks move, and you may wind up accidentally moving a block in the correct spot with a block you are trying to place, thus knocking the first block out of its place. Could be troubling for kids.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- KID BABY TODDLER LTD.
- 60.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Kid Baby Toddler LTD
- In-App Purchases
- pack of all animals $3.99