View 360 degree photos
View your panoramic photos from a new perspective.
Using the gyroscope on your iPhone or iPad, Spherualizer lets you view panoramic photos as if you were looking at them from a window overlooking a virtual world. If you prefer you can also scroll the panorama by dragging your finger on the screen.
Introducing the new "Open on Meta Quest" functionality! With Spherualizer, you can now easily transfer your panoramic and 360-degree photos from your iPhone or iPad to your Meta Quest and experience them in immersive VR.
Not just seeing, also recording. Create stunning videos of your panoramic photos with Spherualizer. With the app's recording feature, you can capture every angle of your panoramic pictures while moving around and exploring them.
Do you have a 360-degree camera or are you an equirectangular image creator? Great! Spherualizer offers the best of the spherical immersive experience when using equirectangular images, allowing you to move around the photo in any direction.
Film the instant. Create videos while moving 360 degrees around your photo.
Create Tiny Planet and Rabbit Hole from your 360 degrees pictures. Pinch with two fingers to zoom in or out. Drag the slider to rotate. Double tap with one finger to toggle the effect between Tiny Planet and Rabbit Hole.
Welcome multitasking. Spherualizer works fullscreen with both iPhone and iPad, and now also supports Split View and Slide Over.
Use the Spherualize action to interactively preview your equirectangular images from any app, including Apple's Photos and Files apps. Import the images into Spherualizer to view them in high resolution.
Do you have an Apple TV? Great! iCloud sync allows you to view your Spherualizer gallery on Apple TV. Alternatively, you can send the image directly to your Apple TV from your iPhone/iPad using the "Open on Apple TV" function.
You can also play a 360-degree animation of your favorite equirectangular image on the Apple TV. Your Apple TV never sleeps while playing the animation, so you can have the perfect screensaver for your TV.
- Create a video from your 360-degree photos
- Create Tiny Planet and Rabbit Hole
- Spherualize action
- The best equirectangular viewer
- Interaction with gyroscope
- Support iPhone pano photos
- Keeps a copy of the imported images in the Spherualizer gallery
- Backup and Synchronization of the Spherualizer gallery on iCloud
- Multitasking: Split View and Slide Over
- App for Apple TV
- Play 360-degree animation on Apple TV
- View your Spherualizer Gallery on Meta Quest VR headsets (Requires installation of Spherualizer from Meta Quest Store)
* Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I love the simplicity of this app! Far too often developers cram every bell and whistle into apps and then chock it full of ads to subsidize the time spent. Why Apple doesn’t support this out of the box is a bit frustrating, but thankfully this app exists as it makes it painless for friends to view spherical panoramas shots I take from time to time, but don’t want to share publicly on social media.
Not a photo”Taking” app
I guess I jumped the gun and made a purchase on something that I could not try out first. I was under the impression that you could take photos and then upload them. Not the case with this app you have to use a separate camera or pre-existing photos on your phone. For me, it was a waste of of money as i deleted the app as soon as I realized you could not there’s a camera. Maybe I did not read in before making the purchase.
This is what you’re looking for!
No fuss. Just load in photos from your photo library and view. My only request would be to be able to use touch controls while in “360 mode”.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Giovanni Murru
- 13.7 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 14.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Giovanni Murru
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.