SPIN Safe Browser supports AppConfig to allow full customization of browsing features. Designed for Education & Business with Mobile Device Management solution.
SPIN Safe Browser + AppConfig is a fully featured, fast web browser and fully customizable via Mobile Device Management solutions that support AppConfig.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Our other app listing for SPIN Safe Browser is free and doesn't provide any AppConfig configuration customization. It is designed to be used by consumers or users of our parental control service, Boomerang. This version of our safe browser is designed for Education and Business organizations using a Mobile Device Management platform such as Jamf that supports AppConfig.
SPIN Safe Browser automatically blocks pornography, inappropriate content, and enforces web and image searches safe with enforced Strict Safe Search filters always on for popular search engines.
With the release of iOS 14, you can now make the SPIN Safe Browser your go-to safe, default web browser.
FOR SCHOOLS & BUSINESSES
Protect students and employees by reducing the risk of accessing inappropriate online content, lighten workload and minimize online issues. Enterprise advantages that use AppConfig-compatible mobile device management solutions:
• Edit Content Filters
• Set list of blocked websites
• Set list of allowed websites
• Set list of only allowed websites (kiosk scenarios)
• Deploy Bookmarks
• Set and enforce Homepage website
• Set and enforce New Tab behaviour
• Easy licensing with Apple School Manager or Business Manager
• Perfect in supporting students studying remotely and securing remote workforces
PRICING - 50% discount for Schools
SPIN Safe Browser can be purchased in bulk via Apple School Manager and Apple Business Manager as a one-time purchase. Schools can take advantage of a 50% discount when purchasing more than 20 units via Apple School Manager.
By supporting the AppConfig community, our SPIN Safe Browser can be customized in a secure way by leading Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solution providers with a standard approach to app configuration.
ABOUT SPIN SAFE BROWSER
SPIN Safe Browser blocks millions of websites by default without any customization. Our years of research and user feedback confirm the following categories to be key in getting started with filtering content in a web browser:
• Prone to Bad Content (websites that are normally good but may contain sexual or inappropriate content)
• Pornography and Adult Content
• Unsafe Search Engines
• File Sharing / Peer to Peer sites
• VPN and Proxy sites
Why use SPIN Safe Browser?
• Nothing to configure
• Web content filtering and safe search just works
• Filtering technology works anywhere, on any network
• No VPN connection required
• No Login or Signup required
• No Incognito (Private Browsing) mode
CUSTOMIZE with AppConfig compatible Mobile Device Management platforms. SPIN Safe Browser is designed for iPads / iPhones and is fully compatible and customizable with AppConfig policies via popular Mobile Device Management platforms such as Jamf Pro, Jamf School and other MDMs. Learn more https://www.appconfig.org
Check our Knowledge Base via our Support URL (https://community.useboomerang.com/hc/en-us/sections/360012327292) for tips such as:
• How to make SPIN Safe Browser your default browser on iOS 14
• What Mobile Device Management Solutions support AppConfig?
• How to deploy Bookmarks?
Common Questions: https://community.useboomerang.com/hc/en-us/sections/360012327292
Removed the hold+tap on a web link preview
Fixed a redirection issue on Google searches (would bring up a blank page)
Fixed a bug with the Search Suggestions
A few other improvements in our search engine filtering
Removed all third party analytics!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Browsing History
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- National Education Technologies Inc
- 72.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2021 National Education Technologies Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.