Spiral - The Ultimate Pocket Notepad
Spiral is the perfect application for lovers of pocket-sized paper notepads who want to take quick notes, draw, sketch, doodle, and more! All these things can be done by simply "drawing" on the application with your finger or a stylus.
Spiral uses a world-class drawing engine that provides smooth lines and a fluid writing experience. We worked very hard to make using Spiral feel like writing on an actual notepad, and we're proud of what we built.
Designed specifically for the smaller size of the iPhone, Spiral gives the power and features of notepad applications available only on the iPad in a way that works well on a smaller screen.
Spiral offers the following features:
- draw with pen, highlighter, and eraser drawing tools with enhanced effects to make writing with the app feel like writing on paper
- write on unlimited pages
- add a picture from the camera or photo library to a page
- create a PDF of the entire notepad or just a single page of the notepad
- email the notepad or a page
- Text message the notepad or a page (iOS 6+)
- save pages to the photo library
- share pages on popular social media services such as Facebook and Twitter (iOS 6+)
- print the notepad or a page via AirPrint
- draw with multiple line widths
- draw with 13 colors
- feel free to experiment with multi-level undo and redo
- clear your drawing, background, or delete a page
- rotate the contents of a drawing
- make the app look how you like with five styles of paper and the option to use a "flat" white drawing surface
- view an interactive tutorial that shows you how to use the application
All of these features are available for less than the cost of a single paper notepad. Give Spiral a try today!
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Just what I wanted,
…a simple notepad to handwrite a phone number or name or any passing piece of information I might forget. I keep it on my homepage in the upper right-hand corner. It opens in a flash and hasn’t ever malfunctioned.
I’m embarrassed when I have to scrounge for pen and paper because I’m one of those who has to dig around in my purse to find anything in it, much as I constantly try to organize it. And when I’m distracted in any way, I slow way down when using even common, regularly-used apps.
With Spiral, I add a new first page when I close it so it’s right there when it opens. Since I can write on it with a finger, I become one of the efficient people with this notepad.
It would be really nice if I could move the pages into a different order so related information is coming all in a row when I flip back through.
Perfect iPhone Note Pad
Such a simple idea, but so many notebook apps get it wrong. This one really replicates the experience of writing in a pocket notebook by hand. It is super responsive, and doesn't have so many options that I feel like I am opening a design app each time I want to scribble a note. Just what I was looking for!
Very useful app!
I love how this app allows me to jot down notes quickly and naturally by "drawing" instead of typing, but I'm also impressed by the many other use cases I've discovered. For example, this app works great for annotating images. Communicating your thoughts visually is a breeze as well, since you can simply draw out your idea instead of having to describe every detail in words. Very cool!
- Digital Generalists, LLC.
- 5.4 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright - 2015 Digital Generalists, LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.