Take Sunnyvale Public Library wherever you go! The new Sunnyvale Public Library free mobile app makes it easy to find and discover titles, place holds, renew items, rate titles, create lists and get information about our library.
• Quickly search the collection, with filters to zero in on the kinds of titles you’re seeking
• Browse bestsellers and new material
• Get the details on any title, anytime and anywhere, including descriptions, community reviews and commentary
• Check a title’s availability
• Check to see if your holds are ready for pick up
• Find and download eBooks and eAudiobooks
• Instantly check due dates and renew your items
New to the library? You can now register your library card using the app! Log in using your barcode and password/PIN to get started.
The position of the Search and My Account buttons have been adjusted on the Home screen, in response to user testing.
This release also includes behind the scenes accessibility enhancements, improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- City of Sunnyvale
- 25.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Filipino, French, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © BiblioCommons Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.