We make math fun & engaging. Over 30 Million kids use the Splash Math program to Boost Confidence, Increase Scores & Get Ahead in Math.
Splash Math is a comprehensive and curriculum aligned math program which reinforces math concepts using self-paced and adaptive practice.
***Awards & Recognition's for Splash Math Series***
Splash Math Program is currently used by over 30 million kids and has bagged several prestigious awards.
• Winner of “Gold Stevie Award” (2013) in “Education and Reference” category
• Winner of “Tabby Awards” (2012) in “Best Education and Training App” category
• Winner of “Best Elementary Student App” (2011) by BestAppEver.com
• Featured in Apple lists - “Staff Favorite”, “New and Newsworthy”
"5th Grade Math: Splash Math Common Core Worksheets is a content-rich resource filled with interactive worksheets and a handful of arcade-style games. Kids can use the app to practice skills while earning rewards to unlock the games." - Common Sense Media
"This app provides lessons, games, and quizzes for virtually every aspect of 5th grade math.The design is friendlier and more thought out than other virtual workbooks you can download to the iPad." - AppoLearning
"5th Grade Math: Splash Math Worksheets is by far the most comprehensive math workbook in the app store. With a stellar interface and a unique scratchboard feature, this is one of the best educational apps." - Famigo
Content Coverage: 41+ math concepts (Grade 5)
Curriculum: Common Core State Standards
Access: iPad, iPhone, desktops and laptops
***Key Features of Splash Math Grade 5***
+ Self paced math practice program
+ Explanation for wrong answers
+ Scratchpad for rough work
+ Virtual rewards and games
+ Monitor progress with real-time progress dashboard
+ Progress synced across multiple iPads, desktops and laptops.
+ HD graphics and sound effects to give an amazing game play experience.
*** TOPICS COVERED ***
StudyPad has the best math apps aligned to common core standards with virtually infinite number of questions. This app covers following topics:
1. Place Value - Generalize place value understanding to decimals to the thousandths place
2. Number Sense - Compare, Order and Round decimal numbers
3. Algebra - Write and evaluate number expressions, work with Number Patterns
4. Multiplication - Fluently multiply up to three digit numbers by two digit numbers
5. Division - Divide by two digit numbers
6. Fractions - Addition, Subtraction and Multiplication unlike fractions, division involving a fraction and a whole number
7. Decimal Arithmetic - Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division involving decimals to the hundredths place
8. Measurements - Convert quantities in one measurement unit to another within the same system of measurement
9. Geometry - Coordinate planes and graphs, hierarchical classification of shapes, volumes of solids
• Plans: $29.99/quarter or $59.99/year
• Free Trial: We offer a free trial period for above all plans.
• Cancel Anytime: No charges if plan cancelled before end of trial period.
• Renewal: Auto-renewal may be turned off anytime from Account Settings. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
User can cancel subscription & auto-renew anytime and no further credit card charges will be made from next billing cycle. No full or partial refund of the current subscription is offered for the active subscription period.
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SplashMath
• Twitter: @splashmath
• Website: https://www.splashmath.com
Thanks for choosing Splash Math as your learning partner. In this version, we have improved app's metadata to reach out to the relevant audience.
As always, your feedback is highly appreciated. If you like Splash Math, please give us a 5-star rating and review, that helps us a lot!
Ratings and Reviews
Great app for elementary students
I really like this app for my children. It allows all grades of elementary students to work through common core areas. I wish that it would allow more than three children though as I have four. I had to communicate with customer service and they did a fine job.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback!
Great! But annoying too...
Okay, so there’s this thing that’s happening... Basically, when I’m answering a question, sometimes the answers get wide, and it goes off screen. Since it goes off screen, I can’t see the answers, and I have to close the app, turn off the tablet, and turn it back on again to fix it. It’s really annoying, and I hope you see this review soon so you can fix this glitch, thanks!
Developer Response ,
Hey, thanks for sharing your feedback. We would love to hear it from you if there a specific area that should have the highest priority for us to improve? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would surely try to make the changes for better user experience.
Good, yet not expecting.
I love this app I’m when I first started it, and I was exiting to get better at math for better grades at my school, but then when I wanted to learn division, I tapped start and it said “Free Trial” I wanted to do that and my mom was shocked because it was so expensive, and I was wondering if you can make it free for everything because you don’t need to pay to learn, it needs to be free because all people in the world need to learn, and some people can’t afford it, so I was asking if you can make it free, I really wanna learn more but now you made me mad and sad. :(
Developer Response ,
We are sorry to hear that you've had a bad experience with Splash Math. However, we would be happy to help. You can actually use the app without paying anything. As mentioned in our app description, we offer a free trial in all our subscription plans. Your account will not be billed or charged during the trial period and you may cancel at any time without the risk of being charged. If you have any further questions, please send us an email at email@example.com
- StudyPad, Inc.
- 360.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 StudyPad, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Grade 5 Math Educational Games $9.99
- 3 Months Access - Grade 5 Math $29.99
- 1 Year Access - Grade 5 Math $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.