PLEASE NOTE: Unruly Splats™ app was designed to work with Unruly Splats™ floor tiles as well as a Bluetooth Smart/4/LE-enabled device to get the most out of the experience. This app does work without the Unruly Splats™ floor tiles and is FREE to play.
Run. Jump. Code.
Connect Unruly Splats™ app with programmable Unruly Splats™ floor tiles to create recess-style games while you are learning to code. You can first play our preloaded games and then change the code, learning how to program your own games and experiences along the way! Our user friendly Blockly-based interface was designed for ages 6+.
ABOUT UNRULY STUDIOS
Unruly Splats™ was created by Unruly Studios™ in collaboration with Olin College's Extending Access to STEM Empowerment (EASE) Lab.
Unruly Studios empowers children to learn critical STEM skills through active, social play. Our products are physical-meets-digital experiences that exercise the body and mind together for the ultimate in creative play.
Empowering children to learn critical STEM skills through active, social play.
Empowering children to learn critical STEM skills through active, social play. Our first product, Unruly Splats teaches kids to learn to code by playing recess-style games like tag, whack-a-mole, relay races, and more.
- IF condition with color bug fixed
- "Any" and "All" Blocks now work correctly when placed inside of Sensing-splat-color block
- Light Splat block contains a rainbow option
- User Profile character textures are shown when creating profiles from the game scene
- Bug fixed where right-side user panel disappears
- Upload recording buttons update dynamically
- Light Heist example game code pauses stopwatch on win condition
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.