- sPlayer can play all video formats and encodings, allowing you to play video files on your mobile device without need to convert to MP4.
- sPlayer supports ASS/SSA effects subtitles, you can experience the full effects subtitles like on your PC / Mac.
- sPlayer has powerful networking technologies that allow you play media from your PC or NAS directly ,without any space occupied in your limited device, without the need to download anything.
- sPlayer also allows you to easily download files or directory directly from your PC or NAS, it must be the best friend for your trip.
- sPlayer supports a variety of gestures, just move your fingers, you can adjust the playback position, font size, control volume and brightness.
- sPlayer takes great care to protect your privacy, it has folder encryption, so you no longer have to worry about privacy issues.
- sPlayer more detailed features are as follows:
* SMB / CIFS playback/discovery (play media files on your pc easily).
* Download media file or directory from SAMBA directly.
* UPnP / DLNA playback/discovery.
* Airplay playback.
* Support iPad Picture In Picture mode.
* Support iPad split-screen multitasking .
* Hardware acceleration.
* Supports HDR Tone Mapping on non-HDR display.
* Support Subtitle effects.
* 0.5x-3.0x playback speed control.
* 0.5x-5.0x zoom screen.
* Support screenshot.
* Media preview in seeking.
* Built-in audio enhancement.
* Multi soundtrack selection.
* Embedded/External subtitle-track selection.
* Subtitle synchronization .
* Support for external subtitle font selection .
* Preview for playlist file before run it.
* Play bluray directory.
* Manage and edit playlist on the fly.
* File Management:
- Delete, Move,Rename, Create Folder.
- Support for Wi-Fi transmission, without connecting the USB cable to transfer files.
- Support create of streaming-media playlist.
* Gesture function :
- The horizontal of drag : adjust the playback position.
- On the left side of the screen vertically drag : adjust the volume.
- On the right of the screen vertically drag : adjust the brightness.
- On the screen zoom : screen size adjustment.
- Double-click : play/pause.
- Two finger Double-click : change video aspect screen.
* Support external keyboard:
- Space : pause/play.
- Left Arrow : backward seek.
- Right Arrow : forward seek.
- Esc : exit play.
- S : change the playback speed.
- B : play previous.
- N : play next.
- Z : change screen scale.
* Supported video formats : MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, WMV, FLV, RMVB, ASF,OGV and so on.
* Supported audio formats : MP3, WAV, WMA, FLAC, APE and so on.
* Support subtitle format : SRT, SSA, ASS.
* Supported image formats : JPG, PNG, BMP,TIFF etc.
1. Fixed an issue where FTP crashed when downloaded on some servers.
2. Fixed the problem of push volume button without prompting under iOS13.
3. Fixed failed to import photos under iOS13.
4. Fixed some crash issues.
Ratings and Reviews
Better than vlc
Recently I started to use this app, because of vlc crashed when I watching some mkv video in my iPhone 6s plus. I thought this app was just so so. But, it turns out that it's incredible. I uploaded 20 GB video to watch.
One important thing is that I can see all the files that uploaded, including subtitle files, not just video only that like in vlc. It also enables us to choose different subtitle for the video, as well as edit the timeline of the subtitle. There are more handy features you can find in the app.
I highly recommend this application for your daily use.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your support and thoughtful comments. I wish you a happy life.
The description that goes with the title says it all
I recently picked up an iPad, but otherwise use Linux when it comes to my desktop/laptop/server. This can make managing a viewing files between my iPad and other computers a pain because apple will not make a Linux compatible iTunes. I was BIGLY pleased to find this app, because it easily allows me stream videos from my other computers on my iPad - not only does it work well, I’d say its actually way easier than using iTunes.
Developer Response ,
thanks your comment !
Subtitle delay pane problem
This app is the best player on app store. But recently u changed the sub delay pane to only -+20 seconds but sometimes sub has more than 2 mins delay (bc of openings) so i cant set them right as the way the app was before and its troublesome bc we cant always find compatible sync sub with our videos. So it would be great if it goes as it was before.
Thanks for making such a great app.
Developer Response ,
OK, I will be fix it thanks.
- s-joys Technology Co., Ltd.
- 59.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright (c) 2015-2019 s-joys. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Remove ads $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.