** nPlayer officially supports DTS (DTS HD ), DTS Headphone:X.
** nPlayer supports Dolby (AC3, E-AC3).
** nPlayer is the universal app. You can install it in any other iOS device without additional purchase.
** nPlayer needs iOS version 9.3 or later version. If you have other iOS version, please purchase nPlayer Plus (supports officially the licensed Dolby codecs and Dolby Sound Effect).
- You don't need to convert video files to MP4 to play them in your mobile device. nPlayer enable you to play all kinds of video formats and codecs without file converting efforts.
- You don't need to store video files in your device with limited storage space. nPlayer's powerful and various network technologies will help you to stream them from remote devices.
- With your finger tip, you can adjust playback position, move to previous and next subtitle position, adjust location and font size of subtitles, control volume and brightness.
- Experience nPlayer, thousands of users recommendations.
- Supports officially DTS audio codec (DTS HD)
- Supports Dolby audio codec (AC3, E-AC3)
- Supports iXpand Drive
- Supports Chromecast
- Supports video cast for Smart TV
- Supports HDMI output
- Supports video files : MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, WMV, ASF, FLV, OGV, RMVB, TP etc.
- Supports audio files : MP3, WAV, WMA, FLAC, APE etc.
- Supports subtitle files : SMI, SRT, SSA, IDX, SUB, LRC, SUP, MLP2 etc.
- Supports image files : JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF, TIFF etc.
- Supports playlist files : CUE, M3U, PLS
- Supports WebDAV, FTP, SFTP, HTTP, SMB/CIFS, NFS
- Supports UPnP/DLNA (supports subtitles if DLNA server provides subtitles information.)
- Supports cloud service (Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Yandex.Disk)
- Supports in-app web browser
- Supports iTunes video/audio play (except for DRM contents)
- Supports videos and pictures in Album
- Playback speed control : 0.5x ~ 4.0x
- Resume playback
- AB repeat(specific section repetition)
- Screen lock
- Supports HEVC/H.264/MPEG4 Hardware acceleration
- Supports 3D video mode
- Screen flip horizontally, vertically. brightness and saturation control
- Aspect ratio : Default, 1:1, 3:2, 4:3, 5:3, 16:9, 1.85:1 etc
- Supports multi-track audio
- Supports audio boost
- Supports audio sync
- Supports lyrics display
- Supports Dolby, DTS HDMI Bitstream (Passthru)
- Supports embedded subtitles
- Supports multi-track subtitles
- Supports user’s selection of subtitle files
- Supports addition of optional subtitle files while playback
- Supports subtitles font, color, shadow, outline customization
- Supports subtitles sync
- Supports external subtitle fonts
- Supports SAMI(SMI) tag
- Supports SSA/ASS with full styling, embedded subtitles
- File management : Delete, Move, Rename, Create a folder
- Playlist management : Add, Delete, Modify
- Supports recently played list
- Folder lock
- Supports Open-in
- Supports UI theme
* Gesture Features
- Tap : Menu
- Double tap : Pop-up play
- Drag horizontally : Playback position adjustment
- Drag vertically on right half of the screen : Volume control
- Drag vertically on left half of the screen : Brightness control
- Pinch on the screen : Screen size adjustment
- Drag horizontally on subtitle text : Move to previous/next subtitle text
- Drag vertically on subtitle text : Subtitle position adjustment
- Pinch on subtitle text : Subtitle font size adjustment
- Supports finger gesture customization
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
BEST PLAYER ANYWHERE but zero support
THE GOOD NEWS - best player on earth for apple IOS and rock solid, no bugs. So many features youll think u hit lottery.
Bad news IF IT MATTERS...they NEVER respond to emails, like never ever ever. Maybe they know the product is flawless or maybe their zombies. Who would know since they never reply. Ive sent multiple emails asking for just ONE tweek to UI loaded with compliments. No reply. Oh well.
But hey, its AMAZING SO just buy it and be happy.
Hands down this player will play ANYTHING from ANYWHERE on earth. Plays any file imaginable from any cloud, any server, any laptop pc, mac unix or other unix, plays from ftp servers w/o having to know some horrendous long path like vnc. IMPORTANT, MANY programs say they play from ftp or webdav but they actually downloadd whole file then play it locally. NOT NPLAYER, it streams from ftp and webdav. Just for fun we testedd streaming from from an old apple osx 4 .11 from year 2000, it worked Also. 20 year old pc and it worked. Chromecast surrroundsound, dts, DOLBY, TRUHD, flac, oog, etc ad nauseum. Like i said bloody everything.
bug free, simply amazing, just never send emails your better off talking to yourself in a mirror for an hour if it makes ya feel better. Haha jeez.
Add music playlists from local
This feels like kind of a low bar, but this is the only app I could find capable of adding a music folder from local storage, selecting all files at once to place in a playlist, and shuffling the playback of that playlist. Kind of mind-boggling that that’s hard to find. I was happy to pay for the no-ads upgrade. You can even sort the playlists into folders, which is a nice touch.
If I can make two suggestions: it would be nice to be able to point to the files without duplicating them (though I think that may just be a limitation of iOS) and I’d love to be able to sort any music I add by artist and album in addition to by playlist or folder. I’m also not entirely confident the playlist deleted from storage properly when I tried to do so in the app, as the music was able to continue playing in the player. I hope it’s just a delayed, temporary-cache-type effect, as it would be a real problem for me over time if they built up in the background (I want to rotate music on and off the device).
Yes! This really IS the best player on ios for video
I have tried them all and there are always a few features lacking with other players. This one ticks all the boxes for me. Plays any file, can play selections in random order, adjustable post processing, great scaling including pinch to zoom... Features way to numerous to mention in a short review. I got the paid version and very happy with it. No glitches or hang ups so far on iPad pro. Keep up the good work...
- Newin Inc.
- 101.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Newin Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.