** nPlayer officially supports DTS (DTS HD ), DTS Headphone:X, Dolby (AC3, E-AC3).
** The 'Upgrade' In-App is just only for the users who already purchased nPlayer of the version 2.6.5 or the previous version. The first time buyer can use the full functions without any upgrade.(In-App purchase is not necessary!)
** nPlayer is the universal app. You can install it in any other iOS device without additional purchase.
** nPlayer Plus officially supports Dolby Audio codec and Dolby Sound Effect. But if you don't mind using Dolby Audio codec embedded in iOS, please update your iOS to 9.3 version or later and purchase nPlayer in the lower price.
- You don't need to convert video files to MP4 to play them in your mobile device. nPlayer enable you to play all kinds of video formats and codecs without file converting efforts.
- You don't need to store video files in your device with limited storage space. nPlayer's powerful and various network technologies will help you to stream them from remote devices.
- With your finger tip, you can adjust playback position, move to previous and next subtitle position, adjust location and font size of subtitles, control volume and brightness.
- Experience nPlayer, thousands of users recommendations.
- Supports officially DTS audio codec (DTS HD)
- Supports officially Dolby audio codec (AC3, E-AC3)
- Supports Dolby Mobile Surround Sound
- Supports iXpand Drive
- Supports Chromecast
- Supports video cast for Smart TV
- Supports HDMI output
- Supports video files : MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, WMV, ASF, FLV, OGV, RMVB, TP etc.
- Supports audio files : MP3, WAV, WMA, FLAC, APE etc.
- Supports subtitle files : SMI, SRT, SSA, IDX, SUB, LRC, SUP, MLP2 etc.
- Supports image files : JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF, TIFF etc.
- Supports playlist files : CUE, M3U, PLS
- Supports WebDAV, FTP, SFTP, HTTP, SMB/CIFS, NFS
- Supports UPnP/DLNA (supports subtitles if DLNA server provides subtitles information.)
- Supports cloud service (Amazon Cloud Drive, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Yandex.Disk)
- Supports in-app web browser
- Supports iTunes video/audio play (except for DRM contents)
- Supports videos and pictures in Album
- Playback speed control : 0.5x ~ 4.0x
- Resume playback
- AB repeat(specific section repetition)
- Screen lock
- Supports HEVC/H.264/MPEG4 Hardware acceleration
- Supports 3D video mode
- Screen flip horizontally, vertically. brightness and saturation control
- Aspect ratio : Default, 1:1, 3:2, 4:3, 5:3, 16:9, 1.85:1 etc
- Supports multi-track audio
- Supports audio boost
- Supports audio sync
- Supports lyrics display
- Supports Dolby, DTS HDMI Bitstream (Passthru)
- Supports embedded subtitles
- Supports multi-track subtitles
- Supports user’s selection of subtitle files
- Supports addition of optional subtitle files while playback
- Supports subtitles font, color, shadow, outline customization
- Supports subtitles sync
- Supports external subtitle fonts
- Supports SAMI(SMI) tag
- Supports SSA/ASS with full styling, embedded subtitles
- File management : Delete, Move, Rename, Create a folder
- Playlist management : Add, Delete, Modify
- Supports recently played list
- Folder lock
- Supports Open-in
- Supports UI theme
* Gesture Features
- Tap : Menu
- Double tap : Pop-up play
- Drag horizontally : Playback position adjustment
- Drag vertically on right half of the screen : Volume control
- Drag vertically on left half of the screen : Brightness control
- Pinch on the screen : Screen size adjustment
- Drag horizontally on subtitle text : Move to previous/next subtitle text
- Drag vertically on subtitle text : Subtitle position adjustment
- Pinch on subtitle text : Subtitle font size adjustment
- Supports finger gesture customization
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Wish there was a feature to forcefully delete a folder/file
I love this app. It’s amazing. You can get subtitles, brightness in left and volume in right, you can change the colors and all that beautiful stuff. What I’m having a problem is when I’m trying to delete a folder and it won’t let me. It says delete but it never deletes. I tried many File Managers on my PC and doesn’t work. Even iTunes can’t delete it. I used to have a hacked iPhone so it made my life easier and could erase anything easily.
Please add a feature to cause a “erase all” in case a problem appears and a way to access what I have on this device on my PC so I can add movies/stuff from the internet!
Easily the best media player I’ve tried
And I have tried around six others. The UI and the features of this app beat the others. It seems to have less of an issue with file formats and the audio is better in different speed settings. The only thing I need at this point is for the browser to update their ReCaptcha because I can’t log into one of my video accounts
Hello, I hope that you can add the function of adjusting the progress in the small window of the picture-in-picture function, so you don't have to jump back to the main interface every time to adjust the progress, which is really convenient for the lecture. It is recommended to use the earphone adjustment. Like Android's magic player, I really like this app. If you can, it's great, thank you 🙏
- Newin Inc.
- 98.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Newin Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade (ONLY FOR 2.x VERSION USERS) $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.