Spontana is a simple way for you to find out how stylish you are. Just post your pic, select your tag and 12 random people from all over the world will rate your look with one of the 10 separate emojis. After getting your non-biased, honest feedback you will definitely fit in for any occasion. Our community members can justify if certain elements of your outfit rock or need to go.
Be sure to post your entire look, just so your judges can examine the overall picture!
We believe that each and every one of us is a fashion conscious style expert. Hop on board and share your stylish insight with other users, helping them make better outfit choices.
Rating others will bring you Sponts- our fashion coins. Sponts are redeemable for the ability to post your own look for rating as well as seeing social media profiles of users you like. In case you get a crush on someone while swiping, just poke them with a “Hi!” and start conversing in Spontana’s chat.
Use Spontana to:
• Get a clue of how well you’re dressed for any occasion;
• Find out how particular items suit you;
• Share your selfie in social networks;
• Transfer to social network pages of users you like in Instagram, Facebook and Vk.com and communicate with them in a built-in chat;
• Become a judge and share your fashionable opinion;
• Get onto the podium of the best images open to everyone;
• Find out where your raters are from and how objective they are;
• See who’s around you with Nearby;
- More emojis added and design changed for a better rating experience
- You can now transfer to the main screen by tapping Spontana logo
- Written descriptions of emojis were added
- We have added support for iPhone X
- You can now delete matching maximum scores (emojis with hearts) in charts’ menu
- Leaderboards were deleted
- Various bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I appreciate that the app is getting updated but it seems like it has changed concepts since it launch. With the new concept i think advice/ratings would be more impactful if theyre from people in your region as different regions have different senses of style.
App might be fake
I was getting consistently high emoji scores on every photo so I got suspicious and uploaded a picture of a wall. The wall got an 8... out of 10. On top of that I was getting the same people rating the photos consistently hours apart from each other. It’s also strange they don’t let you view anything besides the photo of the users that rate your photos where in the podium they let you view the social media pages of people you never even rated, messaged, or were rated by, but for some reason you can’t for the people who rate you? Very strange.
Tl;dr people consistently rate me with the same emojis whether it’s a picture of me or of my plain white wall which leads me to believe this app is in fact fake. So either the app had fake “accounts” rating you or nobody understands the value of the emojis and they need to switch back to numbers.
Rating system is terrible
This app would work, if only it was using numbers to rate people like it's supposed to. It took me forever to even figure out that I was rating 5-10 with stupid emoji's that are not obvious! This makes me think that when people rate they're not using the idea of 5-10 but more like ok here's a slightly smiling emoji that feels like a 7 or 8 to me. It just doesn't make sense to use emojis on something like this just so you can try and stay relevant with the kids now days
- Vintegra Ltd
- 85.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Spontana Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Spontana Gold for 7 days $1.99
- Spontana Gold for 30 days $2.99
- Spontana 20 $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.