Sports Tracker is the first and the best free, reliable and easy to use fitness app using GPS for tracking running, walking, hiking and other workouts. Sports Tracker has helped millions of runners, cyclists, and fitness fans worldwide. There are over 90 workout types to choose from. Our users love our app and they’ve given us an over 4.5 star rating.
EXPLORE NEW ROUTES ON FASCINATING HEATMAPS
• Explore and find new routes anywhere you are
• Choose your favourite map type (terrain or satellite)
• Plan and follow routes:
- Plan your route beforehand and adjust distance to match your fitness level
- Easily save your favorite routes to run, hike, MTB or bike in any area
- Follow your route in the app to stay on track
- Analyze your route-specific performance with the “On this route” feature
• Discover popular routes and trails from the Heatmaps:
- Find Heatmaps for your sport type: trail running maps, Mountain Bike routes, most common trails in national parks or a new exactly 10K road run in your neighborhood
- See the local’s favourite routes when traveling and discover hidden treasures you wouldn’t find in a travel guide
• Share, export and import any route:
- Export your planned routes as a GPX files to any other services
- Export routes to or import routes from for example your Garmin watch or any other GPS watch
EASILY TRACK YOUR WORKOUTS AND SEE YOUR PROGRESS
• Track distance and pace with Sports Tracker’s accurate GPS
• See how you progress:
- Versatile workout details like duration, distance, pace, avg speed, calories burned, heart rate, recovery and much more
- Set a weekly goal to motivate you towards your fitness targets
- Training diary, weekly, monthly, yearly summaries per activity type
• Great tracking features:
- Turn on the voice feedback while working out to know your distance, duration, speed, pace and more
- Autopause automatically stops GPS tracking when you stop
- Like to workout in the evening? Just turn on the night mode!
- Fully customizable workout view that you can adjust to fit your personal preferences, speed, pace, altitude, distance, duration, heart rate, steps and more
- Use Heart Rate data for better training results (HR Monitor required - available separately from https://www.suunto.com/Products/Heart-Rate-Belts/SuuntoSmartSensor/
• Track reliably and accurately all your sports. Also includes sports like parkour, yoga, dancing and martial arts to mention a few.
STANDALONE APP FOR APPLE WATCH
• Great stand-alone Apple Watch app complete with maps and routes
• Import and monitor wrist heart rate, steps, calories and fitness level targets tracked with Apple Watch
• Two customizable workout views
• Automatically syncs your workouts from the watch to Sports Tracker
MOTIVATION TO MOVE
• Follow and get inspired by other Trackers:
- Follow friends who inspire and motivate you and see their progress on your social feed
- Follow inspiring Sports Tracker athletes
• Motivate each other:
- Encourage friends by commenting and liking their updates, right from your home screen
- Compete against your friends in a Weekly Leaderboard
• Share your workouts, photos and routes on Sports Tracker, WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. You can now customize your workout shares with the stats you choose!
• Prefer private workouts? No problem! There’s no pressure to share and you can keep Sports Tracker as your private fitness diary.
Your training data will always remain safe once you’ve registered as a Sports Tracker user – even if you change or restore your phone. Training history transfers automatically to the new phone, so that all of your progress is still at hand.
Ready to have fun getting fit? Download Sports Tracker today and join the world’s first social sports app community.
Sports Tracker uses HealthKit to export activities from Sports Tracker into the Health app and to read heart rate and biometric data.
The Training Zone Summary now includes enhanced filtering options, allowing users to filter exercises based on date range and distance. Additionally, you can effortlessly sort the summary table by any chosen training metric. Whether you want insights from your entire training history, a specific week/month/year or selected date range, the feature provides both aggregate totals and averages. For added convenience, your previous selections in the Summary view will be remembered upon your next visit.
Plus, we've rolled out several minor improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Good Solid Exercise/Workout App
I have been using this app for years, so many years I can probably say since the very first smart phone was introduced. This app was flawless in the beginning, then it went through a phase where I just shelved it. The updates were not coming fast enough for the iPhones and it could track it’s way out of a paper cup. But I will say this it has features other apps don’t and it’s ease of use or should I say user friendly platform is relatively solid. I went back to using it the last few years without any problems. It definitely has its quirks but it is always there when I need it. It’s an app the world is not going to end if it skips a beat. Give it a try but definitely learn how to use it and use its inline PC platform.
i have used/loved/recommended this app since is came out - 7-8 years or so - as it had all the features that kept you using it, especially for my sport of choice - street skateboarding; maps/heat maps, distance, intervals, pause/start, tss, training over time improvements, etc.
i did expect it would go paid, but by adding something more that would ‘take it to the next level’ (way above others that have come since and added even more), not by taking pre-existing features and putting THEM behind a paywall - that’s pretty shady; it’s the same app and a subscription to get back what we already had is cheap, they’ve added nothing new. well, i’m off to another app, there are so many more since you came along and several offer more/better features for either a one time payment or much less expensive yearly subscription.
i’ll still keep an eye on it, check back, and see if your tactics change (i have a soft spot for sportstracker - maybe add new features?!), but my hopes are low..
All what I need
This app has all what I need and nothing else - I mean this in a really positive way. It tracks my runs and gives me some insights into my progress. I don’t need all this fancy stuff with training plans and a community with challenges and so on - which virtually is in every tracking app embedded so that they can justify to charge (sometimes insane) subscription fees. I’m absolutely happy to pay for an app once (and also again after a few years for significant feature updates) because the developers have to live from something - but before I pay a subscription for a tracking app I will stop using it. Therefore many thanks to the developers of this app and kudos for the great job they do.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Amer Sports Digital Services Oy
- 322.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2010-2019 Amer Sports Digital Services Oy
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $4.49
- Premium $28.49
Get things done within this app using just your voice.