Sports Tracker is the first and the best free, reliable and easy to use fitness app using GPS for tracking running, walking, hiking and other workouts. Sports Tracker has helped millions of runners, cyclists, and fitness fans worldwide. There are over 90 workout types to choose from. Our users love our app and they’ve given us an over 4.5 star rating.
EXPLORE NEW ROUTES ON FASCINATING HEATMAPS
• Explore and find new routes anywhere you are
• Choose your favourite map type (terrain or satellite)
• Plan and follow routes:
- Plan your route beforehand and adjust distance to match your fitness level
- Easily save your favorite routes to run, hike, MTB or bike in any area
- Follow your route in the app to stay on track
- Analyze your route-specific performance with the “On this route” feature
• Discover popular routes and trails from the Heatmaps:
- Find Heatmaps for your sport type: trail running maps, Mountain Bike routes, most common trails in national parks or a new exactly 10K road run in your neighborhood
- See the local’s favourite routes when traveling and discover hidden treasures you wouldn’t find in a travel guide
• Share, export and import any route:
- Export your planned routes as a GPX files to any other services
- Export routes to or import routes from for example your Garmin watch or any other GPS watch
EASILY TRACK YOUR WORKOUTS AND SEE YOUR PROGRESS
• Track distance and pace with Sports Tracker’s accurate GPS
• See how you progress:
- Versatile workout details like duration, distance, pace, avg speed, calories burned, heart rate, recovery and much more
- Set a weekly goal to motivate you towards your fitness targets
- Training diary, weekly, monthly, yearly summaries per activity type
• Great tracking features:
- Turn on the voice feedback while working out to know your distance, duration, speed, pace and more
- Autopause automatically stops GPS tracking when you stop
- Like to workout in the evening? Just turn on the night mode!
- Fully customizable workout view that you can adjust to fit your personal preferences, speed, pace, altitude, distance, duration, heart rate, steps and more
- Use Heart Rate data for better training results (HR Monitor required - available separately from https://www.suunto.com/Products/Heart-Rate-Belts/SuuntoSmartSensor/
• Track reliably and accurately all your sports. Also includes sports like parkour, yoga, dancing and martial arts to mention a few.
STANDALONE APP FOR APPLE WATCH
• Great stand-alone Apple Watch app complete with maps and routes
• Import and monitor wrist heart rate, steps, calories and fitness level targets tracked with Apple Watch
• Two customizable workout views
• Automatically syncs your workouts from the watch to Sports Tracker
MOTIVATION TO MOVE
• Follow and get inspired by other Trackers:
- Follow friends who inspire and motivate you and see their progress on your social feed
- Follow inspiring Sports Tracker athletes
• Motivate each other:
- Encourage friends by commenting and liking their updates, right from your home screen
- Compete against your friends in a Weekly Leaderboard
• Share your workouts, photos and routes on Sports Tracker, WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. You can now customize your workout shares with the stats you choose!
• Prefer private workouts? No problem! There’s no pressure to share and you can keep Sports Tracker as your private fitness diary.
Your training data will always remain safe once you’ve registered as a Sports Tracker user – even if you change or restore your phone. Training history transfers automatically to the new phone, so that all of your progress is still at hand.
Ready to have fun getting fit? Download Sports Tracker today and join the world’s first social sports app community.
Sports Tracker uses HealthKit to export activities from Sports Tracker into the Health app and to read heart rate and biometric data.
Hi Trackers! We want to give you the best sports app around, which is why we're always working to bring you the features that you want the most.
You can now see your tracks and plan routes on a 3D map layer to have a better feel for the terrain!
Remember to leave a review to App Store and invite your friends to Sports Tracker! Enjoy and keep tracking!
Ratings and Reviews
Good Solid Exercise/Workout App
I have been using this app for years, so many years I can probably say since the very first smart phone was introduced. This app was flawless in the beginning, then it went through a phase where I just shelved it. The updates were not coming fast enough for the iPhones and it could track it’s way out of a paper cup. But I will say this it has features other apps don’t and it’s ease of use or should I say user friendly platform is relatively solid. I went back to using it the last few years without any problems. It definitely has its quirks but it is always there when I need it. It’s an app the world is not going to end if it skips a beat. Give it a try but definitely learn how to use it and use its inline PC platform.
still my fav tracker!
I came to say that, regardless of a glitch here or there, this is still my favorite sports tracker. I’m a skateboarder (street/park, not longboard or electric) and on the watch, i’ve never had a problem; it’s been the perfect tracker. I love the elevation/speed/heart info and even when i am walking/stopped indicator with the little dots.
- now for the glitch part -
However, on the phone (and only recently), it’s been freezing after starting up or switching tabs on the bottom - almost every time i open the app. I can force quit the app and start it back up to “fix” the issue, but it eventually freezes again. Not the end of the world as all data gets pushed from watch/phone to Health app perfectly (including mapping 👍). I like the interface though and would love to have it not freezing as i like the metrics given and display of information.
- done with glitch gripe -
[Edit: glitch gone & STILL 5⭐️app!]
to conclude.. STILL Love this app and would pay/donate if there were an option (like to remove the Suunto (sp?) popups if i JUST use my apple watch 😉). Just please no subscription model 😓😅 Great Job on this app! THANK YOU for including skateboarding!
Great walk tracker!
I’ve been taking evening walks after work in my hilly neighborhood for years but I’ve only really known the time I put into this activity. I’ve had a vague sense of the distance, but with this app I can see how fast I’m walking, how much altitude I gain, how many steps I take, etc. I I didn’t realize that I’m often going three or four miles each evening, with a variance of 200 to 600 feet of altitude gain. Now that I can see all of these details, it seems like much more of an accomplishment than I realized. I also like to try and outdo myself to try and go just a little bit faster when I repeat each of my different routes and the app shows the comparison. Love it!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Amer Sports Digital Services Oy
- 194.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2010-2019 Amer Sports Digital Services Oy
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.