Sports Tracker is the first and the best free, reliable and easy to use fitness app using GPS for tracking running, walking, hiking and other workouts. Sports Tracker has helped millions of runners, cyclists, and fitness fans worldwide. There are over 90 workout types to choose from. Our users love our app and they’ve given us an over 4.5 star rating.
EXPLORE NEW ROUTES ON FASCINATING HEATMAPS
• Explore and find new routes anywhere you are
• Choose your favourite map type (terrain or satellite)
• Plan and follow routes:
- Plan your route beforehand and adjust distance to match your fitness level
- Easily save your favorite routes to run, hike, MTB or bike in any area
- Follow your route in the app to stay on track
- Analyze your route-specific performance with the “On this route” feature
• Discover popular routes and trails from the Heatmaps:
- Find Heatmaps for your sport type: trail running maps, Mountain Bike routes, most common trails in national parks or a new exactly 10K road run in your neighborhood
- See the local’s favourite routes when traveling and discover hidden treasures you wouldn’t find in a travel guide
• Share, export and import any route:
- Export your planned routes as a GPX files to any other services
- Export routes to or import routes from for example your Garmin watch or any other GPS watch
EASILY TRACK YOUR WORKOUTS AND SEE YOUR PROGRESS
• Track distance and pace with Sports Tracker’s accurate GPS
• See how you progress:
- Versatile workout details like duration, distance, pace, avg speed, calories burned, heart rate, recovery and much more
- Set a weekly goal to motivate you towards your fitness targets
- Training diary, weekly, monthly, yearly summaries per activity type
• Great tracking features:
- Turn on the voice feedback while working out to know your distance, duration, speed, pace and more
- Autopause automatically stops GPS tracking when you stop
- Like to workout in the evening? Just turn on the night mode!
- Fully customizable workout view that you can adjust to fit your personal preferences, speed, pace, altitude, distance, duration, heart rate, steps and more
- Use Heart Rate data for better training results (HR Monitor required - available separately from https://www.suunto.com/Products/Heart-Rate-Belts/SuuntoSmartSensor/
• Track reliably and accurately all your sports. Also includes sports like parkour, yoga, dancing and martial arts to mention a few.
STANDALONE APP FOR APPLE WATCH
• Great stand-alone Apple Watch app complete with maps and routes
• Import and monitor wrist heart rate, steps, calories and fitness level targets tracked with Apple Watch
• Two customizable workout views
• Automatically syncs your workouts from the watch to Sports Tracker
MOTIVATION TO MOVE
• Follow and get inspired by other Trackers:
- Follow friends who inspire and motivate you and see their progress on your social feed
- Follow inspiring Sports Tracker athletes
• Motivate each other:
- Encourage friends by commenting and liking their updates, right from your home screen
- Compete against your friends in a Weekly Leaderboard
• Share your workouts, photos and routes on Sports Tracker, WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. You can now customize your workout shares with the stats you choose!
• Prefer private workouts? No problem! There’s no pressure to share and you can keep Sports Tracker as your private fitness diary.
Your training data will always remain safe once you’ve registered as a Sports Tracker user – even if you change or restore your phone. Training history transfers automatically to the new phone, so that all of your progress is still at hand.
Ready to have fun getting fit? Download Sports Tracker today and join the world’s first social sports app community.
Sports Tracker uses HealthKit to export activities from Sports Tracker into the Health app and to read heart rate and biometric data.
Hi Trackers! We want to give you the best sports app around, which is why we're always working to bring you the features that you want the most. This time we did some bug fixes to keep things rolling smoothly. Remember to leave a review to App Store and invite your friends to Sports Tracker! Enjoy and keep tracking!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good Solid Exercise/Workout App
I have been using this app for years, so many years I can probably say since the very first smart phone was introduced. This app was flawless in the beginning, then it went through a phase where I just shelved it. The updates were not coming fast enough for the iPhones and it could track it’s way out of a paper cup. But I will say this it has features other apps don’t and it’s ease of use or should I say user friendly platform is relatively solid. I went back to using it the last few years without any problems. It definitely has its quirks but it is always there when I need it. It’s an app the world is not going to end if it skips a beat. Give it a try but definitely learn how to use it and use its inline PC platform.
Crashes on Apple Watch, again.
After reporting the app crashing on my watch, the tech support team contacted me immediately, informed me that they are working on a fix with the latest Apple Watch upgrade. I am impressed with the superb communication and work ethics!
This app is the best integrated running app I have used, out of a dozen. The stats offered are very informative and motivational. I can compare my performances when running the same route, instead of competing with others (sorry, Strava). I especially love the international heat map! So when traveling, I can easily find trails near me.
The app also offers coaching and merch drawings to keep you engaged.
This is my second incident with the app not loading on Apple Watch after the most recent app update.
I normally LOVE this app! When paired with my Apple Watch, it tracked my heart rate and it displayed detailed workout information. Since the upgrade in March, the app doesn’t even load on my Apple Watch. I tried uninstall and reinstall the app both on the phone and watch to no avail.
Please fix it. Thank you!!
Developer Response ,
There's a bug with the latest release and the fix is coming as soon as possible. So follow up for the next update that should be available very soon.
Great walk tracker!
I’ve been taking evening walks after work in my hilly neighborhood for years but I’ve only really known the time I put into this activity. I’ve had a vague sense of the distance, but with this app I can see how fast I’m walking, how much altitude I gain, how many steps I take, etc. I I didn’t realize that I’m often going three or four miles each evening, with a variance of 200 to 600 feet of altitude gain. Now that I can see all of these details, it seems like much more of an accomplishment than I realized. I also like to try and outdo myself to try and go just a little bit faster when I repeat each of my different routes and the app shows the comparison. Love it!
- Amer Sports Digital Services Oy
- 194.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2010-2019 Amer Sports Digital Services Oy
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.