Spring Falls is a puzzle game about water, erosion, and watching things grow.
Manipulate the landscape and bring wildflowers to life as you make your way down a peaceful mountainside.
• 60 hand-crafted levels
• Unique gameplay revolving around water flow
• Soft visuals, ambient-folk soundtrack, and environmental
sounds for a meditative, relaxing experience
• No ads or in-app purchases
• Added more beta testers to credits
• Pressing in the blank space to the left of the menu now resumes the game
• Removed 'Exit' menu button
• Fixed title appearing too high on screen
• Fixed inconsistent wait time after completing a level
• Fixed accordion track on waterfall levels being incorrectly synchronized with guitar
• Fixed press effect duplicating when suspending game on level 1 tutorial
• Fixed low water level on level 12
Ratings and Reviews
This is a wonderful game. It is crafted with such enormous care and attention to detail. I'll make a few specific points of praise. First: the idea is novel and really fun. Little lakes eroding rocks on a mountain. As we go on, rain adds a new game element, and then waterfalls: what brilliant thematic unity! Second, the puzzles are easy at first, but the difficulty ramps up until a few towards the end which are relatively tricky. Buried inside the neat difficulty progression is a really cool pattern: at first when a new element is introduced, you can just mess around until you find the answer. After a few levels you get stuck, and really have to figure out how the element works before you can solve the level. Third: the game looks absolutely beautiful. Fourth: the visuals are 3D, and the game is actually a 3D game for once! Fifth: there is no wasting of my time. When I opened the app for the first time, the first level was there immediately. No elaborate level select screens, no tutorials, just puzzles. Sixth: simple, unlimited undo button (this is a must for any serious puzzle game, but it is so often neglected by developers). As you can probably tell, I could go on and on, but I'll stop. This game deserves to be extremely successful. If you're reading this, please buy it!
Interesting game mechanic makes this a fresh game
This game has an interesting game mechanic! It is unique, making this a puzzle game worthy of your time. It takes a little bit to understand what the rules are (and there are some rules that are a bit difficult to understand — like when you are allowed to move a tile down, or when flowers bloom from water below their level). But overall, a challenging and fun game.
• more levels :)
• more game mechanics? There were a couple used only in a few levels
• iCloud syncing of game progress!
Relaxing tough puzzles
This is unexpectedly fantastic. These puzzle gems always take me by surprise, especially when the sound can calm my nerves even on tough levels. I wish I could beta test for this developer!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.