The most advanced sports timer in the AppStore!
Featured by Apple in the TV-ad "Strength".
SprintTimer is a unique sports timer and photo finish app that employs the same techniques as the fully automatic timing equipment (FAT) used at the Olympics. Start the timer and point the camera towards the finish line. The app creates an image where you can scroll to get the time for each competitor with a 0.01 s accuracy. SprintTimer also includes a motion activated Video Finish for longer races and a Start Sender for wirelessly controlling SprintTimer from another device.
SprintTimer is used by coaches, teachers and athletes all over the world for practice and competition in, for example, track & field, cycling, skiing, speed skating, car racing, rowing, kayaking, horses or greyhound racing.
SprintTimer has several advantages over a manual stopwatch:
- One person can time all participants
- Higher accuracy
- Easier to determine the order
- The image and the results can be saved
- Can operate "hands-free" when started
- The timer can be started manually, with a sound, or remotely from another device
See demo videos and user examples at sprinttimer.se
——— Reviews and Comments ———
"Without a doubt the best App available on the market for sprinters and coaches who want accurate timing to see their development."
"Amazing app for physical education teachers or coaches! I have used it for timing during our track and field, speed quickness & agility, fitness testing, & many more units. It is very accurate and easy to use and gets the job done quickly! A must have!"
"The app is very professionally set up and you can very easily capture your whole Track event."
"Very useful app for measuring and/or verifying close finishes to track and field or road races."
Satisfied users from all over the world:
- Brilliant. A fantastic app for use in school athletics lessons
- Amazing. This application is awesome and the results are really accurate.
- What a brilliant app! Our £9k photo finish camera broke down and this app was a real lifesaver and worth way more than £1.50! Highly recommended.
- This app is wonderful. We use it to time all our meets.
- This is a great app and it is getting better from release to release
- Nice, nice, nice! Using it for our youth track team. Love it! 5 stars!
- Exactly what I needed - Fantastic app
- Thank you so much for developing this amazing app just when we ran out of options.
- Congratulations on developing a really clever and useful app.
- Love what you did with SprintTimer app.
——— In-App Purchases and Subscriptions ———
The Start Sender and Results Manager features require the purchase of SprintTimer Pro, available as a subscription at $4.99 per year. There is a 2 weeks free trial period.
Should you choose to subscribe to SprintTimer Pro, the purchase will be charged to your Apple ID account. The subscription will be auto-renewed 24 hours prior to the end of the period. You can manage it from the user settings in iTunes after purchasing it, and you will also be able to cancel the auto-renewing subscription from there.
If you purchase a new SprintTimer Pro subscription during a free trial you will forfeit any free trial remaining from your first subscription.
Icon runners made by Freepik from Flaticon.com
- Finish images can be posted to the on-line SprintTimer Viewer.
- A better connection between the results and the saved images and videos.
- The results can be exported as html.
Ratings and Reviews
The sprint timer app is so incredibly good. It feels like it does everything and then some. The developer is constantly updating and improving it. I use it most every for track practices. A must have app for any track coach!
Great app at meets!
Coming from a coach, we use this app now to time almost all of our middle and high school home meets. We love it! Has made our job easier and requires no parent volunteers!
Our Accutrak camera gave it up last week. My husband took it apart and was trying to find a schematic for it when he happened across this app. Amazing!!! Although it can not be used for official time records, such as the AQHA, it works nicely for our chariot club. My husband made a holder for the ipod on a tripod and our 13 year old granddaughter took the win photos from under a covered grandstand with the track to the north side. Sometimes not the optimum lighting conditions for any camera, but the photos from this app were very clear. There are so many features and it is so user friendly. Our granddaughter downloaded the program on Saturday morning, tested it with a few "car runs" and then a "tractor run" before taking official chariot racing finish line photos on Sunday. We had some bugs with the times but with this app's extras, such as motion detecting the finish and starting the time from sound, we are excited to experiment with it. Thank you so much for developing this amazing app just when we had ran out of options. Silver Creek Chariot Racing Association
- Sten Kaiser
- 43.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Kaiser & Kaiser
- In-App Purchases
- Start Sender $2.99
- Results Manager $2.99
- SprintTimer Pro $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.