Morning and Evening is an excellent daily devotional written by Charles Spurgeon. This app makes it very easy to keep up with reading it every day, even when you're on the go!
• Morning and evening reminders!
• Easily save your favorite entries for later.
• Search for keywords to find devotional entries by content.
• Sharing to Facebook, Twitter, email, text message, and more.
• Compatible with all iOS 9+ devices.
This app has and always will be free. It is ad-supported to pay for the fees of keeping it in the App Store. As a husband and new father, I am very grateful to God for those who support the app by using it with ads and for those who support it by paying to remove the ads. May God bless you all!
* Added Time Settings to adjust what times the morning and evening devotionals are displayed.
* Fixed a couple of missing verses in a few entries.
* Updated Facebook SDK for easier sharing, as well as a few code upgrades under the hood.
* Fixed a bug that broke sharing on Facebook completely.
* Removed unnecessary whitespace around the devotional area.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
One of my favorite apps on my phone
Paid for the ad-free version shortly after using the free version.
App works great, but most of all the content is amazing.
Worth every penny—tenfold!
I quite enjoy the content! I would suggest, if possible, cause the phone’s screen timeout to pause while the app is open so it doesn’t lock while reading? Often when I unlock after the screen timeout, the app has closed out.
HB214 - A new suggestion
Love this app alot! Its been part of my daily routine for quite some time now. Is there a way to “link” this to separately downloaded bible apps when tapping on the verse?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.