Squeebles Multiplication Connect is the latest addition to the Squeebles series of educational apps.
With full connectivity across all your iOS devices under one account, children can log in anywhere and pick up where they left off. Parents, tutors and teachers can set homework, access their children's progress, view stats and manage their account, all from one secure admin area within the app.
Please note, a working internet connection is required to use this app.
Key Features (for Children)...
- Our old friend the Maths Monster has taken the Squeebles prisoner. Help Whizz rescue them all by answering times tables questions!
- Five engaging multiplication games to play, all set on a different part of Squeeble Island.
- Each game can be played in five different challenge modes:
- Tables 1-12 - complete times tables sets from 1 to 12.
- Mix It Up - answer random questions from all the tables sets.
- Extreme - covers the difficult 13, 14 and 15 multiplication tables!
- Tricky - asks questions previously answered incorrectly, to help children practise the multiplication questions they find most tricky.
- Assignments - a parent or teacher can set custom assignments for children to complete.
- Three different question types:
- Regular (ie 4 x 3 = ?)
- Fill the Gap (ie 4 x ? = 12)
- Word (ie Four dogs each have three toys. How many toys are there altogether?)
- 35 Squeebles characters to rescue, each with a unique personality and character card.
- Earn stars to swap for new boats to use in the 'River Rapids' game, and power-ups to make your boat go further.
- ‘Step-by-Step Training' allows children to learn times tables in a methodical way, with timely "Brain Breaks" to give a quick rest.
- For children who like a challenge, high score tables allow them to compare their scores against other players, classes and schools.
- Log in on any device and do homework or practise times tables from anywhere with an internet connection.
Key Features (for Parents, Tutors and Schools)
- Sign in on any device and access your children's progress and stats immediately.
- Set assignments for children, with an optional pass mark, pass time and due date.
- Lock table sets or questions that your child is finding too easy or difficult.
- Individual settings for each child allow you to personalise their experience.
- Set up other parents or teachers with sub-accounts (family and school accounts only).
- Set up classes and groups, allowing you to more easily manage multiple children, and set assignments / homework for whole groups (tutor and school accounts only)
- With a school account, teachers can be assigned to classes, so they only see relevant information.
This is a subscription-based app, suitable for families, tutors and schools, with different subscription bands for each. Each account requires one adult to be set as the "Treasurer", whose App Store account is used to make monthly or annual subscription payments.
At the end of the initial trial period, the cost of your selected subscription will be applied to your Apple App Store account. Subscriptions will automatically renew at the start of each subscription period, unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel at any time by logging in to your Apple App Store account settings or via the app itself. There is also a free demo mode, allowing you to try the app before you subscribe. For more information, see www.keystagefun.co.uk/terms
We take your privacy as seriously as we would want anyone to take ours. For our full privacy statement, including what information we collect when you create an account with us and how we use that information, please see www.keystagefun.co.uk/privacy/
Sometimes, we may need to e-mail you about your account and, for those who have opted in, we may occasionally let you know about competitions, new products or news.
We NEVER display ads or third-party links in our apps.
Fixed an issue where homework including word-based multiplication questions were loading incorrectly.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ian Knapp
- 230.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 6–8
- © KeyStageFun 2023
- In-App Purchases
- Small Family: Up to 3 Children $1.99
- Small Family: Up to 3 Children $20.49
- Tutor: Up to 15 Children $97.99
- School: 400 Pupils $599.99
- School: 300 Pupils $499.99
- School: 100 Pupils $249.99
- School: 400 Pupils $59.99
- School: 300 Pupils $49.99
- School: 200 Pupils $399.99
- School: 200 Pupils $39.99