ST MCU Finder : all ST MCUs in your hand.
The ST MCU Finder app is the best way to explore the STM32 and STM8 portfolio of more than 700 references of microcontrollers and development boards.
Define the part that best fits your application with the powerful search engine: choose and save your search criteria, compare and sort the results.
Instantly access technical documentation, key features, functional block diagrams and prices for our MCUs and development tools.
Share your results with colleagues and directly buy online at our distributors.
Download the complete documentation library and stay synced with the latest releases from ST.
Stay connected and keep up to date with the STM32 and STM8 world through our social media, community and news feeds.
Supported languages: English, Chinese (simplified & traditional), and Japanese.
- New option “favorite distributor” in the settings menu : only the selected distributor(s) will be displayed when buy online
- Fixed issue with buy online
- Fixed issue where app restarted when switching from app to app
- Fixed issue where app crashed when saving a parametric search
- Other minor bug fixing
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
1. STM32H753VIT has SDIO/SDMMC. Parametric search results SDIO and SDMMC columns both say "No."
2. Choose LQFP100 package, TFBGA100 also appears in parametric search results.
Written by feral monkeys, apparently
Cannot scroll to the end of the MCU list after filtering.. looks like they just made their crappy website display in a web view and called that an app. About what I would expect from STmicro software devs
PS. ‘Evaluation tools->Tool type’ just crashes the app. I would expect no less from ST.
This is a great app, use it all the time
One bug, when you check the box for the stm32L4 family, it just spins and spins.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.