This addresses those who know: Aronson, Tamariz, Nikolas etc. If you know what these names relate to, and you apply the according techniques then this app may be yours.
A radical slim design.
Cycle through the logical phases of the challenges at hand. Name it the virtual spectator concept.
- Four of a Kind
- Next Suite
- Next Card
- Get Position
- Get Card
- Aronson, Tamariz plus 3 user defined
- Lorrayne's peg words for the 52 cards and 52 positions, plus 3 user defined sets
- display and whisper modes
- includes the quick-touch interactive analyzer visualizing the solution path and allowing for self imposed problem statements. Decadic and tridecadic layouts.
- feedback driven development
- Feels almost like a true deck of cards. Practicing card magic you don't want no complicated, overloaded and distracting user interface. Less is more.
- Probably the most complete, and straightforward solution available.
A card, the one downwards (or upwards), maybe its mates, maybe the next one of the same suit. Either on random walk, or deliberate choices on the complete map. Touch. Sweep, sweep. Sweep and again.
1. Code maintenance
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.