Stage Plot Maker helps you build clear, readable stage plots to communicate your band's technical requirements to a sound engineer. You can build a collection of stage plots for different kinds of gigs, then print or email them directly from your mobile device.
Stage plots can include a diagram to show the placement of elements on stage; numbered input and output lists; a list of other required items like chairs and music stands; the name and photo of each performer; notes for the sound engineer; and your contact info.
The app includes graphics for the following items:
- Inputs: vocal mic, instrument mic, area mic, clip mic, kick drum mic, DI box, XLR input
- Outputs: wedge monitor, spot monitor, fill monitor, in-ear monitor, headphone amp
- Instruments: amp, cymbal, drum, kick drum, keyboard, grand piano, pedal steel, xylophone
- Other: stairs, riser, stool, chair, music stand, horn stand, guitar stand, guitar rack, power outlet, mixer, laptop, isolation panel, fan
This app does not include graphics for small instruments that performers carry with them onto the stage, only large instruments like keyboards and drums that require prior placement on stage. The app design assumes that graphics for smaller instruments clutter stage plots and are relatively unimportant to the sound engineers and stage techs who will use them. Instead of a graphic for these instruments, stage plots can include a graphic for the input they use (a mic or DI box) with a custom label like "trumpet mic" or "DI for acoustic guitar."
If you do not agree with this approach to stage plot design, or if you want to make stage plots that look different from the examples shown in the screen shots and demo video, you should select a different app.
>>> If you have a problem or a suggestion, please contact me before writing a bad review. I respond promptly to all emails and posts in my support forum. <<<
- Fixed the alignment between list text and icons on macOS.
- Hid the scroll indicators from the lists on macOS.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not Working on Big Sur
This app needs an update, it is not working on Big Sur.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Arlo Leach
- 626 KB
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2015-20 Arlo Leach, all rights reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.