Designed for iPad
The StagePro™ system is available both as an app and as a website to make every production run smoother. With electronic scripts and stage diagrams, information can be shared easily across the phones, tablets and laptops of the entire production team! The StagePro™ app is for people who want to simplify stage management. PLEASE NOTE that PDFs and image-based scripts MUST be in TEXT format in order to work with the app. Many scripts/shows are becoming available each day. Check http://stagepro.mylines.com/AvailableShows.aspx for the latest list of available shows.
Pre-Production Planning Tools
• Manage contact lists.
• Create calendar for planning.
• Identify the actors in each scene to assist with scheduling rehearsals.
• Setup cast and crew.
• Generate property lists, costume lists, equipment lists, to do lists.
• Print sign-in sheets.
• Blocking Tools - add blocking directions directly into the script and then share a printed or electronic version with the entire production team.
• Add rehearsal notes for any line of the script.
• Page numbers match publisher's printed scripts for quick reference.
• Line numbers indicated for precise reference.
• Add light and sound cues.
• Share production information, blocking Information, notes, and cue information across all devices for a production.
• Script changes shared with the MyLines® line memorization app.
• Call the show with light and sound cues.
PLEASE NOTE that only scripts that have been properly formatted will work with the StagePro app. PDF’s and other image-based scripts will not work with the app. Many shows are becoming available each day. Check www.stagepro.mylines.com/AvailableShows.aspx for the latest list of available shows.
- Updated color scheme
- iPhone X support
- Show line number in Lean Script page
Ratings and Reviews
Great for blocking and tech support
I used to hand block my plays drawing all the blocking out for each scene etc… I tried stage pro and it was great to be able to take the specific lines of dialogue then have avatars to move around the stage. It made the process so much easier to do and to use in rehearsal when giving actors direction. Our show got cancelled when Covid hit in 2020 and we did not start up again until this year 2022. When I went back in to stage pro my script and blocking were gone. I emailed tech support and Jon got right back to me and took action right away. He always asked questions and quickly responded to my emails. He was able to restore it all and I was super relieved. I have dealt with other tech supports for other programs and usually got no answer or some link to read an article.
Will not let me make an account
Was very excited to use this app but it shows a very long error message when I try to create account.
Cluttered and Unintuitive.
This app is a mess. There’s no design or thought into the layout.
Support was not helpful in deleting the account.
Developer Response ,
Sorry that you had trouble. We did delete your account per your request.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- MyLines LLC
- 90.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2015-2019 MyLines LLC. All Rights Reserved.