The StagePro™ system is available both as an app and as a website to make every production run smoother. With electronic scripts and stage diagrams, information can be shared easily across the phones, tablets and laptops of the entire production team! The StagePro™ app is for people who want to simplify stage management. PLEASE NOTE that PDFs and image-based scripts MUST be in TEXT format in order to work with the app. Many scripts/shows are becoming available each day. Check http://stagepro.mylines.com/AvailableShows.aspx for the latest list of available shows.
Pre-Production Planning Tools
• Manage contact lists.
• Create calendar for planning.
• Identify the actors in each scene to assist with scheduling rehearsals.
• Setup cast and crew.
• Generate property lists, costume lists, equipment lists, to do lists.
• Print sign-in sheets.
• Blocking Tools - add blocking directions directly into the script and then share a printed or electronic version with the entire production team.
• Add rehearsal notes for any line of the script.
• Page numbers match publisher's printed scripts for quick reference.
• Line numbers indicated for precise reference.
• Add light and sound cues.
• Share production information, blocking Information, notes, and cue information across all devices for a production.
• Script changes shared with the MyLines® line memorization app.
• Call the show with light and sound cues.
PLEASE NOTE that only scripts that have been properly formatted will work with the StagePro app. PDF’s and other image-based scripts will not work with the app. Many shows are becoming available each day. Check www.stagepro.mylines.com/AvailableShows.aspx for the latest list of available shows.
- Updated color scheme
- iPhone X support
- Show line number in Lean Script page
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Cluttered and Unintuitive.
This app is a mess. There’s no design or thought into the layout.
Support was not helpful in deleting the account.
Developer Response ,
Sorry that you had trouble. We did delete your account per your request.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.