The T2 Remote application takes advantage of a new breakthrough technology from Starkey that allows users to control their hearing aids with a simple touch on their iPhone or iPod touch. This avoids the need for any additional hardware. T2 in the hearing aids will discreetly and instantly classify the tone signal from the iPhone or iPod touch and automatically adjust itself to the desired setting.
Updated to support Japanese translation.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Needs a lot more info, it actually only tells you things that are obvious. Would like much more detail. Like when the device says battery, does that mean it will die immediately or do you have a few hours left, also much more information on what each “swipe” will do
Works perfectly as designed.
People on here giving one and two stars need to get educated on what this app actually does and what it was designed for.
First off, you have to have a paired and compatible Starkey aid that needs to be setup and programmed by an audiologist. They will explain the functionality and features along with answering any questions you may have.
For those of us the have Invisible In-Canal aids that do not support other iPhone apps nor have a physical button, this app is perfect for quick volume, mute, or changing custom memories. Basic, generic, but it works just fine!
A good thing to have but needs serious work
I am pleased with my new hearing aids and am glad to have this app as a means of fine-tuning my hearing in settings. However, having said that, this app needs a lot of work.
1. Instead of having to cycle through each setting or volume level one at a time, there should be buttons labeled 1, 2, 3 etc. Having to cycle through the process four times to get from setting 1 to 3 in both ears is very annoying.
2. The volume at which the tone is produced seems to reset to max all the time for me instead of the volume I left it at. This produces unintentional very loud tones that I'm not expecting sometimes and is also disruptive to people around me.
3. an option to store favorite settings would be ideal. For example. I need a louder volume at work because it's a quiet environment. Allowing me to set up the hearing aids as I like for work and then store that setting by myself would be very helpful.
- Starkey Laboratories, Inc.
- 30.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Starkey Laboratories, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.