* Featured by Apple Best New Games *
Stars Wheel is an ambient puzzle game inspired by stars, aurora and galaxies. Relax your mind and solve this simple yet extremely challenging puzzler. Please wear headphone to enjoy the best experience. To learn more about stars wheel, visit www.squrce.com/starswheel
- premium puzzler with no ads or in-app purchase
- game center leaderboard
- minimalist gameplay with stars, aurora ambient
- space ambient sounds effect
….How To Play….
* when in play mode, tap the number to pause the game
* each star much connect at least one with others
* if the level consist “Stellar”, you need to capture it by orbit the star in the correct position
* orbit “Neutron” to connect difference color stars
* clear the numbers to zero
* If the number is zero & can't proceed to next level, please ensure all stars must connect at least one with each others
* check the beginner guide before play
Enjoy and start counting stars!
- Optimised for iPhone X
Ratings and Reviews
Great concept, bit buggy
The game presents you with a simplistic concept. Later levels however seem to want specific solutions, despite your answer being correct. The core logic needs a bit of polish. Right now I wouldn't recommend this game, but after some fixes it could truly shine.
Stars Wheel - interesting, but ..., 0 stars for high frustration levels
Well, I read the reviews and tried it anyway... Listen to what reviewers are saying! The early ones were interesting but by about level 30, things started getting wierd. You follow the rules (what little of them are provided) and you think you've solved the puzzle but the number on the screen doesn't show a zero, it has something like -7! What the hey does that mean??? I pushed on for 11 more of these things, sometimes trying a monumental number of configurations to try to reach that magic 0. I am quitting at #41 and deleting the app because I feel like I am just wasting my time working on/with this thing.
BTW, most of the reviews are from 2016... Have at it, if you want, but you've been warned.... 1 is the lowest rating allowed, but I think it deserves that elusive ZERO that will get you to the next level of futility.
Gives simple rules yet doesn't follow them
So far I've encountered 3 constructs of the game. One is the number of connections between stars where you have to meet a required number. Another is a type of star that must be surrounded on the 4 lateral spaces by stars. With these rules, a number on configurations can be correct, yet, certain levels won't pass unless you have a specific configuration. This fact, along with how the game is barely a puzzle and more of a "tap until you got it" I give 2 stars. The second star is for the aesthetics.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.