* Featured by Apple Best New Games *
Stars Wheel is an ambient puzzle game inspired by stars, aurora and galaxies. Relax your mind and solve this simple yet extremely challenging puzzler. Please wear headphone to enjoy the best experience. To learn more about stars wheel, visit www.squrce.com/starswheel
- premium puzzler with no ads or in-app purchase
- game center leaderboard
- minimalist gameplay with stars, aurora ambient
- space ambient sounds effect
….How To Play….
* when in play mode, tap the number to pause the game
* each star much connect at least one with others
* if the level consist “Stellar”, you need to capture it by orbit the star in the correct position
* orbit “Neutron” to connect difference color stars
* clear the numbers to zero
* If the number is zero & can't proceed to next level, please ensure all stars must connect at least one with each others
* check the beginner guide before play
Enjoy and start counting stars!
- Optimised for iPhone X
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I like it enough
The graphics and music is beautiful and the puzzles are a little confusing but that's what makes a good puzzle game I guess!
Stars Wheel - interesting, but ..., 0 stars for high frustration levels
Well, I read the reviews and tried it anyway... Listen to what reviewers are saying! The early ones were interesting but by about level 30, things started getting wierd. You follow the rules (what little of them are provided) and you think you've solved the puzzle but the number on the screen doesn't show a zero, it has something like -7! What the hey does that mean??? I pushed on for 11 more of these things, sometimes trying a monumental number of configurations to try to reach that magic 0. I am quitting at #41 and deleting the app because I feel like I am just wasting my time working on/with this thing.
BTW, most of the reviews are from 2016... Have at it, if you want, but you've been warned.... 1 is the lowest rating allowed, but I think it deserves that elusive ZERO that will get you to the next level of futility.
The missing rule
The number at the start of each level is the number of connections between stars that are needed. If there is a 1 at the top of the screen, then you need to rearrange the stars so that one additional connection, i.e. If 4 stars are in a string with 3 connections, rearrange them into a square to get 4 connections.
Still, this is a very challenging puzzle. I think you should only work on it when you are relaxed, not busy and stressed, in rder t enjoy it.
The developer, particlemade, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- chew wen kang
- 29.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Squrce Studio
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.