*Our Favourite App Store Review*
" It motivates me to drink the amount I should be drinking on a daily basis. I love to drink water; but sometimes it can be a drag. This pushes me.. Great app! "
" This app helps fill you up as you're drinking the correct amount of water that you should be, but usually do not. It keeps you in check to drink all the water you need for prevention of break outs, to fill you up and to keep you hydrated and feeling good! "
" Minimalistic, smart and needfull app! Great design! Thanx. "
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Do you always forget to drink water ?
"Water Daily" is an iPhone App, help you track your daily drinking habits & reminds you to drink water.
Remember Drink Water To Stay Healthy!
Usage & Features:
- Set for meet minimum daily water intake
- Select water units Milliliter(mL) or Ounces(Oz)
- Minimum water to drink per day, for male ( 2500ml/85Oz ) & female ( 2000 ml/68Oz) *(Note: Just for reference only)
- The App auto save the drinking record and reset on the next days (Set your wake time and sleep time)
- Notification available to reminds you drink water
- Check your daily drinking water habits
- Minimalist interface design and easy to use
- Select custom amount for daily water intake goal
- Select different cup size for water intake
Thank you for your support
- Remove Ads (now ad-free)
- Bug fix
& Finally Water Daily is now optimised for the iPhone X
Ratings and Reviews
Great app but...
I really like this app and its clean design but it needs a couple of improvements to be rated 5 stars.
1. I want to be able to track my entire water intake for the day not just if I have hit the daily recommended intake.
2. Sometimes I forget to enter my water intake for the day but I know how much I drank... I'd love to be able to go back and add it in.
3. Simple clean graph/ chart to view how I am doing over time.
Other than that great app and again I love the clean design.
Good but lacks flexibility
Nice app, but locks you into a time schedule and is not intuitive beyond simple entry of drink quantity. Also, you cannot change the volume of each drink
Could use some improvements
The design is simple and clean and I love that, but it could definitely use some improvements. Right now you can only enter water in 250mL increments. I'd like to be able to choose exactly how much water I've consumed in one entry instead of having to shake my phone multiple times. And I'd also like to be able to change the units. I live in America so I'm more familiar with ounces and although I can take the time to convert my ounces to mL, it'd just be nice to not have to worry about the conversions. Overall it's a pretty nice app
- chew wen kang
- 7.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Squrce Studio
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to full version $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.