Bank wherever you are with State ECU NM’s Mobile App! With this app you can simply and safely access your State ECU accounts through your mobile and tablet devices.
Mobile App Features
• Quick Balance: You can see your account balances without logging in
• Check your account balances
• View your account transaction history
• Deposit checks into your credit union account(s)
• Transfer funds between eligible accounts, such as cross member transfers
• Use PopMoney to transfer money from your account to practically anyone
• Pay bills right from your phone (coming soon)
• Locate credit union branches, shared branches and ATM locations
• Access CardValet to monitor and control card transactions
• Set a Travel Notification to avoid transaction denials
• View copies of cleared checks
Getting started is EASY
1. If you haven’t done so, sign up for State ECU’s Online Banking
2. Download and launch this app
3. Sign in with your State ECU’s Online Banking username and password
*Enrolling in Online Banking is required prior to using State ECU NM’s Mobile
Member NCUA, Equal Housing Lender
The latest version includes user experience and security improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Nope - uninstalled
I would have given this 5 stars at one time, but as every time the app has been updated I’ve had to delete, reinstall, repeat unto inanity. I’ve managed to at last access the website, changed my password, tried to download/install/log in; got: either your member if number is wrong or you didn’t enter your password right. As this is the 6th time I’m cursing this app, you can guess how polite I’m forcing myself to type with. Don’t know if it’s not capable of being on iPhones or if there’s some other reason it WON’T work on phones I own. Any time I’ve gone in and tried to talk to a “tech” they tell the person at the desk I obviously am typing it wrong and refuse to take or understand that every time it updates it slowing work on any phone I put it on. Good luck.
Needs MAJOR Updates
I use mobile banking almost every day and this app is in need of some updates. First, there should be an option to use fingerprint authentication. It makes everything easier for me on the go. Especially when the bank makes us use wacky long passwords. Second, it doesn't really do much other than transfers between accounts and checking balances. I can't deposit checks or use a calculator in-app. Third, the app times out WAY too quickly. I leave it idle for a minute to do calculations and I have to log in again because it logged me out for inactivity. I'd love to see these in the next update because it makes banking so much easier.
This app does its job. A lot of the reviews on here are from the older version, but the new one is very efficient compared to others out there. Touch ID is coming as I hear so it’ll be that much better but for the purpose it does what it’s supposed to! Very pleased.
- State Employees Credit Union of New Mexico
- 108.1 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates and licensors.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.