Bank wherever you are with State ECU NM’s Mobile App! With this app you can simply and safely access your State ECU accounts through your mobile and tablet devices.
Mobile App Features
• Quick Balance: You can see your account balances without logging in
• Check your account balances
• View your account transaction history
• Deposit checks into your credit union account(s)
• Transfer funds between eligible accounts, such as cross member transfers
• Use PopMoney to transfer money from your account to practically anyone
• Pay bills right from your phone (coming soon)
• Locate credit union branches, shared branches and ATM locations
• Access CardValet to monitor and control card transactions
• Set a Travel Notification to avoid transaction denials
• View copies of cleared checks
Getting started is EASY
1. If you haven’t done so, sign up for State ECU’s Online Banking
2. Download and launch this app
3. Sign in with your State ECU’s Online Banking username and password
*Enrolling in Online Banking is required prior to using State ECU NM’s Mobile
Member NCUA, Equal Housing Lender
We are continually releasing new updates to further improve your mobile banking experience. This version includes user interface improvements, security updates and bug fixes. Please be sure to turn on automatic updates to make sure that your app is always up to date.
Ratings and Reviews
This app does its job. A lot of the reviews on here are from the older version, but the new one is very efficient compared to others out there. Touch ID is coming as I hear so it’ll be that much better but for the purpose it does what it’s supposed to! Very pleased.
Needs MAJOR Updates
I use mobile banking almost every day and this app is in need of some updates. First, there should be an option to use fingerprint authentication. It makes everything easier for me on the go. Especially when the bank makes us use wacky long passwords. Second, it doesn't really do much other than transfers between accounts and checking balances. I can't deposit checks or use a calculator in-app. Third, the app times out WAY too quickly. I leave it idle for a minute to do calculations and I have to log in again because it logged me out for inactivity. I'd love to see these in the next update because it makes banking so much easier.
VERY BASIC - VERY LIMITED INFO
One star due to the limited amount of information and services available on the app. More often than not, in order to accomplish my task, I am forced to abandon the app in favor of the website. This is a very basic information app. The two best things of the app are 1) ability to see some account information such as balance and the current month’s transactions, and 2) mobile deposit a check. The app needs to be revamped to provide services and information, which are available on the website.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- State Employees Credit Union of New Mexico
- 107.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates and licensors.