Offline access to StatPearls's collection of over 8300 PubMed indexed medical articles. We also offer a quiz system for over 400 different medical specialties.
This medical reference app provides health care practitioners with PubMed published review articles on thousands of diseases, procedures, drugs, tests, and other medical topics. Articles are detailed and cover all aspects of patient care.
PubMed Reference also offers 5 or more free multiple-choice questions for over 400 different medical specialties. Additional questions for each specialty are also available as an independent In App Purchase which does not require a subscription to our Keyword article service. Access to the specialty quizzes never expire and you can complete the questions as many times as you wish.
StatPearls articles are written, edited, and updated by over 6,000 academic professionals worldwide. The StatPearls PubMed app offers:
1. Thousands of topics written and updated regularly.
2. Photos, illustrations and videos covering thousands of disorders and diseases (images and videos require connectivity).
3. How to articles on numerous procedures and examinations.
4. Casting and splinting techniques.
5. Discussion of numerous specialty physical examinations.
6. Drug Reference Information.
StatPearls PubMed Reference comes with unlimited offline access to our PubMed review articles for 30 days. After this you may purchase an auto-renewing subscription through an In-App Purchase for $9.99 per year (if you do not maintain a subscription you can only access 1 article per week). On a typical day, you can expect to find approximately 5 - 10 new articles added.
Payment for the subscription will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. The Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged $9.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
We made a few under the hood tweaks to keep things running smoothly.
Ratings and Reviews
What great medical content.
I read the few negative comments regarding finding questions but when I went into the app I was able to find the questions I was looking for quite easily. Thank you so much for taking the time to put together such a great medical tool.
Phenomenal service, app can improve
Stat Pearls is phenomenal, the service and information is excellent and up to date. The app, however, has a long way to go. One thing to start with, in my opinion, is that I would love to be able to change the font size of the article I’m reading. That would make it a 5 star rating. Also, I find the font in the web page is nicer to read. If that could be adjusted, it would be perfect in my opinion.
Great system... great price
I can always easily find detailed info about whatever it is I’m looking for (normal or rare). All for 9.99 a year. Cant beat it.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MedicalPearls Publishing, LLC
- 28.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2021 StatPearls Publishing, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- MedicalPearls PubMed Reference $9.99
- ACLS $24.99
- Chiropractic-NBCE Part I $24.99
- Speech Pathology $24.99
- Ambulatory and Urgent Care $24.99
- Anesthesiology-Cardiothoracic $24.99
- Geriatrics $24.99
- Hospice/Palliative Medicine $24.99
- Pediatric $24.99
- Pediatric-Child Abuse $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.