This app is a pocket suicide prevention resource, packed full of useful information to help you stay safe. You can use it if you are having thoughts of suicide or if you are concerned about someone else who may be considering suicide.
In addition to the resources, the app includes a safety plan, customisable reasons for living, and a life box where you can store photos that are important to you.
Grassroots Suicide Prevention is a charity that supports communities to prevent suicide. We teach suicide prevention skills to community members and professionals. We work hard to raise awareness of suicide prevention and reduce the stigma surrounding suicide. Grassroots Suicide Prevention is not a crisis service.
- Updated provider database.
- Added Coventry to the Find Help Now categories listed in England.
- The LifeBox now supports image zooming and scrolling/paging between items, plus better caching and error handling.
- Shorten Find Help Now search helper text to make it more meaningful on lower density device screens.
- Added Next button behaviour to login/switch account page, create account page, and reset password page.
- Added support for da, fi, no, and sv languages for the article pages.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Easy to navigate! Great content.
- Grassroots Suicide Prevention
- 108.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Grassroots Suicide Prevention
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.