With the free Steam Mobile App, you can take Steam with you anywhere. Buy PC games and get the latest game and community news - while protecting your Steam account.
Browse the Steam catalog of PC games from your phone. Never miss a sale again.
Protect your Steam account and make sign in faster with two-factor authentication.
• Two-factor authentication to ensure you’re the only one with access to your account
• QR code sign in - Scan a QR code to sign into Steam instead of entering a password or…
• Sign in confirmation - Confirm your regular Steam sign ins with simple “approve” or “deny”
Library & Remote downloads
The new Library view makes it easy to view game content, discussions, guides, support, and more. Plus you can manage game downloads and updates to your PC from your phone.
Trade and Market Confirmations
Speed up item trades and sales by using your phone to confirm them.
• A personalized News feed based on your Library with the latest news, events, and content updates direct from publishers and game developers.
• Customizable Steam notifications: wishlist, sales, comments, trades, discussions, friend requests, and more.
• Access to the entire Steam Community - discussions, groups, guides, Market, Workshop, broadcasts, and more.
• Access to your friends, friend activity, groups, screenshots, inventory, wallet, and more.
• Authorized Devices - Manage access to the devices your account has signed in
• An improved Store browsing experience for mobile screens
• Support for using multiple Steam accounts in the app
• Support for customizing your app's main tabs
- Added links on the sign in screen to assist new users
- Fixed the "send code again" link while adding the Steam Guard Mobile Authenticator
- Improved login request and login confirmation screens
- If you use the phone's camera app to scan a Steam QR code the app will now navigate to the Steam Guard scan page
Ratings and Reviews
Finally an improvement!
While I'm glad the app is finally updated I feel it's still flawed in some ways. I like the direction you guys are heading but I still feel the UI is a bit cluttered, quite easy to get lost for a second... especially when the first thing you open to is the QR Scanner. While I can see the probable reason for it being done that way, I was kind of confused and lost at first.. maybe that's just because I'm used to the old app layout.. lol. I also feel the store page is a bit cluttered and crammed.. feels like you guys just tried to make the desktop store page shrink to fit a phone's resolution. It'd be nice to see a more mobile friendly, less crammed store page.. Reduce recommended, new and promoted content. Compartmentalize games a bit better, behind genre specific tabs/buttons that lead to pages that'll infinitely scroll. "New and trending" "Top Sellers" "Popular Up and coming"... these are all high traffic tabs that should be at the top of the store page amongst the genre specific buttons I had mentioned earlier. I feel as though I had to scroll too far to find these things, someone may lose interest or become overwhelmed by the amount of clutter on the page to find the things they're looking for.. Try to deviate from the desktop store and go for a more mobile friendly aesthetic. Please push updates more frequently!!!!!
The new version adds much needed features but…
I really like a lot of the new features added in the recent overhaul, being able to redeem codes in the app itself is a huge plus. That said, it’s clear this update was not made with iPads in mind, there’s no support for Landscape orientation. There are major issues with the search function too, typing into the bar doesn’t offer suggestions and tapping return just clears the bar without taking you into a search page. This means i cannot actually search the store within the app. Which, given that this is a storefront first and foremost, is a major problem. With those issues fixed, this is a 5-star app easy. But until then, i can only give it a 3. Please fix this soon!
EDIT: landscape support has been added and makes the app much more functional but the search bar still does not work at all, this needs to be fixed asap
Data Breach for hacker bots
I have a new computer that made a steam account a year ago. I bought seven games to start. Someone signed into their 10 year old account on my device and now I see over a hundred servers in tools and every game they own on MY account. They then uninstalled my two games on my computer from their account. It’s like steam switched the accounts. They then deleted their 10 year account. (It’s in the process of being deleted.) When I sign into my account I see all their games and tools. When they sign into their account, that’s being deleted, they see only two games, mine. We can’t stop steam from hijacking my computer doing whatever they want. So technically right now they are deleting my new account, and then they expect me to autoupdate over 100 game servers from the account that signed into my device.
This is a disaster for anyone with cptsd from hacking abuse like me. I guess in the end I can’t use steam at all because they ignore you when you’re telling them what’s going on. My new account is banned from participating in the community when I’ve never even talked to anyone because I have no friends. Thanks to steam for compromising my brand new computer and thanks for forcing me off your platform for no reason at all. To those reading this never let anyone else sign in on your computer even your sibling or they will switch the accounts and destroy your computer. And never let your mom and dad put you and your sibling on the same authentication.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Valve Corporation
- 33.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2023 Valve Corporation