Track your stats in League of Legends, Valorant, Fortnite, R6: Siege, Call of Duty Warzone, Battlefield 2042, Apex Legends, Destiny 2, Rocket League and Halo Infinite. Easily switch between games with the tap of a button. This stats tracker is the ideal companion to keep an eye on your performance.
Every game we support has great features that get to the core of player performance:
LEADERBOARDS: Track the top players by rank, K/D and more.
See who ranks among the best in the world. We rank players by the most valuable stats by default, but we offer a broad range of filters for each game. See who's the best in your region. Valorant leaderboards can be filtered by region and episode.
MY PROFILE: Sign In to get a more personalized experience.
Sign in and you'll receive a session report when you've finished playing. Session Reports offer insight into your performance over your recent matches and include helpful tips for improvement. R6: Siege profiles show stats summaries for every season including MMR.
OVERVIEW/SKILL RATING: View a summary of a player based on their recent matches.
Our overview pages include graphs and allow you to filter data by season, playlists, stats, characters and more. League of Legends shows detailed champion masteries, including LP gains and losses for specific champions, laning stats vs. opponents and more.
RECENT MATCHES: Track details about matches you've played recently.
Every game we support has a custom match details view that shows you valuable information about the matches we've tracked. Usually this includes a roster, post-match stats, player ratings, performance graphs and more. Valorant matches show a detailed breakdown of your team's economy. Tap a player to view their profile.
FAVORITES: Save player profiles for easy access later.
Favorites can be saved for every game we support. They appear on the Favorites page, and when searching for players for quick access. The Favorites page makes it easy to compare yourself to friends and foes.
Every game we support brings something unique to the table. Below are some unique features you can find in our app.
League of Legends:
- Champion Tier Lists, Recommended Builds, Matchup Statistics, Ability Previews, Skins and Lore
- Live Match roster + ranks
- Match reports with damage and gold graphs, player ranks, and builds
- LP gains and losses over time in Solo and Flex queues
- Champion mastery details including LP changes for specific champions, best and worst matchups, and your "Laning @ 14 mins" stats, which are the same stats used to track pros' performance
- View daily shop and get optional notifications when the shop updates
- Fortnite Events: track your team's movements in tournaments in real time and view upcoming events in the calendar
- View Fortnite Tracker's Power Rankings in the profile Events tab and see how your PR is improving over time
- Fortnite esports news
- View Operator insights: see the best attackers and defenders in the current meta
- Seasonal breakdowns of various stats including Max MMR, win rate and much more
- MMR history: View changes in your MMR by match as they happen
- Personal operator performance including K/D, win rate, headshot %, time played and more
- View detailed breakdowns of every lobby you play in including lobby K/D and stats for every player in the lobby
- Detailed match history and match reports with graphs and player comparisons
- View your top agents and track stats including win rate, time played, K/D and more
- Legend Insights: See what legends are dominating the current meta
- Personal legend performance: Track your performance for each legend you play
- Detailed MMR tracking for every playlist
- Daily performance graphs and tracking
- View MMR changes per match
- Trials Lookup gives you a really great breakdown of Trials Fireteams
- Elo tracking for each match and every playlist
- Added new Battlefield titles!
- New XP progress toaster
- Promoted Fortnite Shop to the main nav, Leaderboard is now available in the More menu
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing, I can use some of the stats to learn about where I’m doing well and where I am not. I think if there was something more in depth, specifically on weapons stats, and gameplay stats, it would be really helpful and be a very valuable tool for new players as well as players who are stagnating and at risk of leaving the game. If you do this as well as add “AI tips” based on certain aspects of the players gameplay and stats, it will help serious new players get good quicker and enjoy your game more. This is something to think about! Love the game
Pretty obvious that Fortnite is the main focus of this app. It’s literally the one game in the home screen that has anything to display on said screen. Also the info given when searching usernames for different games is helpful, but no where near as good as the website. Plz add more info including loadouts, comp and valor score, and many of the other features on the (destiny) website, or plz update website to be less glitchy on mobile. I can’t even count how many times you have to click the search bar for the keyboard to stay up and be able to search someone’s name, which makes it really hard to quickly search peoples stats and loadouts while loading into a comp game.
Needs To Get Rainbow Six Siege stats to update correctly
The RS6 stats are still down. Have been for over a month roughly now. I understand that there may be more going on behind the scenes preventing a fix, but I know myself (along with many others) only really use this for the in-depth siege stats. We like the other offerings in the app that it’ll track, but the siege stat tracker was better than anything else we are aware of out there. Love the layout and individual operator KD’s. Only reason this is rated lower is due to the fact that the RS6 portion of the app only has partial support or function at the moment.
Love what you guys are doing though! Keep it up and best of luck!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the support Dalton! Our hands our tied unfortunately, it's an issue on Ubisoft's side. But we'll be sure to update our R6S users as soon as the data becomes available again. Cheers.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tracker Network LLC
- 60.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2021 Tracker Network
- In-App Purchases
- TRN Premium $3.99
- 500 Credits $0.99
- TRN Premium (Yearly) $29.99