Take a wild ride throughout the galaxy as you battle enemies for control of the universe in this retro space shooter game.
Take a wild ride throughout the galaxy as you battle enemies for control of the universe in this retro space simulator.
Having escaped the destruction of an invading enemy, you and your space figher have returned to free the galaxy from the invaders. Take the space battle to the enemies and recapture each sector, planet by planet, base by base. The fate of the free galaxy rests on your shoulders. Upgrade your ships, weapons and technology along the way to give yourself an edge over the enemies in space. Make friends with planets and bases while chasing pirates away.
• Become the hero of the galaxy starting from your home star
• Fight the enemies in a vast galaxy with 39+ star systems and 200+ planets and bases.
• Conquer each sector by defeating the enemies and hostile bases and planets
• Discover Treasures hidden throughout space
• Mine asteroids for trade items and valuable metals and materials
• Trade with planets in system or in different sectors for more profit
• Choose to pilot various types of ships including fighters and freighters
• Many missions to make money from and to befriend planets
• Watch your reputation grow
• Achievements and leaderboards to track your progress
• Weapon and tech upgrades for your space fighters and space ships
• Take part in epic battles
• Explore freely in a freelancer stype open galaxy
• Hours and hours of gameplay
• A unique mixture of sandbox, story and missions
• Explore wrecks and find hidden items
• High-quality visuals including models, textures and effects
All for free !
** A quick note from me, the developer **
I just released Stellar Patrol and I know there are going to be bugs and things that need to be changed. I really need your help in tracking these down. At the same time, in order for Stellar Patrol to become popular, I need some decent reviews. It's a big challenge for an Indy developer. All I ask is that you please contact me at email@example.com and I promise to do my best to resolve any problem and to add new features as quickly as possible. Thanks for your help - Greg at GBeeGames.
Added a Training Level
Ratings and Reviews
Gets old real quick.
Too much repetition. Dialog is difficult to understand. Didn’t hold my attention.
In my opinion, this game is wonderful! Yes it may seem repetitive to some others but with these type of games it’s bound to be that way and all the other things about this game makes up for it. Also I saw some people complaining about how some ships are from sci-fi shows but come on... really? It’s not that big of a problem and plus, I like it and I think others do to. Please keep making games like this!!!! I love it!!!
Excellent top down space combat simulator.
For those who like sci-fi and space exploration, and retroesk games. This is an excellent top down space combat simulator.
And this is a developer that cares for his clients and users and fellow Sci-Fi fans.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- greg brady
- 80 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 GBeeGames
- In-App Purchases
- Turn off ads $1.99
- 100 Crystals $1.99
- 200 Crystals $2.99
- 500 Crystals $4.99
- 1000 Crystals $6.99
- 2000 Crystals $14.99
- 5000 Crystals $29.99
- 10000 Crystals $49.99
- 20000 Crystals $89.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.