Get in shape and achieve results by increasing your daily steps. Follow the low-intensity walking programs and track your progress to burning calories as you increase your logged step count each day. The Step Counter & GPS Walks app offers the best tips to ensure the optimum results from your daily walks.
- Track your steps 24/7 with just your phone and get closer to your goal day by day! It’s like having a walking buddy and health coach in one app!
- Try ready-to-use training plans that include 5-7 workout days a week and range from low-intensity to challenging interval workouts with audio instructions to each training!
- Stay active indoors when going outside is not an option. There are three levels of indoor walking workouts!
- Get accurate statistics, tips, and insights. The app tracks your steps all day long with your phone is in your pocket, in your hand, in your jacket, or anywhere in your bag. It also records calories, flights, distance, and active time.
- Enjoy motivation and support, be active, and feel great anywhere, any time!
- Use GPS to build your walking map.
- Synchronization with Apple Health app.
The app contains the following subscription options:
- 1 year with a 7-day free trial period
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Free trial subscription is automatically renewed unless canceled 24 hours before the renewal
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
Please note, that you won’t be able to use app features without active subscription.
Terms of Service: https://galaxylineapp.com/terms
Thanks for using Step Counter & GPS Walks! We update the app as often as possible to make your walking experience better than ever.
Here is what you will find in our latest update:
- Performance and stability improvements
Love the app? Rate us and let us know what you think about the improvements at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
Horrible customer service
I downloaded this app in the hopes that it would deliver a good service as opposed to other walking apps. Just like you guys I did the trial period. However, I chose not to use the app further than the trial period because I feel the app is not worth the price. However, this company taken 86 dollars out of my account. I informed them that there must have been a mistake because I did not want the app after the trial period and I would like a refund. I thought that I suspended the app. I know this happens a lot and people forget. But it was an honest mistake. They said they cannot refund my money even if was a mistake. This just shows that they don’t care about delivering a excellent service. It’s more about the money. You can tell they did not put allot of effort into the app. It’s overpriced in the hopes that you miss your trial period and they make money off of your mistakes. A real business would have more integrity and refund my money based off me not being satisfied with the app and looked at it as a opportunity to improve. But, they don’t have any integrity and you guys will see it in the app. It was built very fast to make money. It’s no good and not worth the price. Don’t let them fool you guys like they did me. 0 stars
Wish I could share my emails here…
I am currently trying to get my money back. Like many of you I have been scammed. Downloaded for trial. Literally doesn’t do anything my Fitbit doesn’t do. I was out trial week due to chronic migraines. Tried to cancel it was not under subscriptions like usual with other things, so didn’t know how to cancel. Second I got charged I messaged them immediately. Now it’s been about a week we have been messaging back and forth regarding this matter. They won’t give me refund bc it’s at there discretion. They have bold face lied in some of their messages, contradicting previous messages. Today they sent me a message that literally made no sense. They tried to tell me I downloaded it off the internet so it’s not an app!!!! When I showed they they are in the App Store they responded with all these codes that supposedly meant I went on the app and said well it shows here you used the app. Like ya I opened it. These are greedy scummy individuals that do not have any ethics or empathy for ppl. Not to mention I would never pay 90$ for TWO months of probably any service. They offered me a year also. Like I just want my money back!!!!!! DO NOT DOWNLOAD. VERY MUCH A SCAM
SCAM!!!! First review highlights unsubscribing, red flag anyone?
$86 to track walking??! I want my money back immediately. You can’t even call to speak with anyone because they’re straight up robbing people. I tried to email customer service and they couldn’t even reply to me in complete sentences to tell me they were keeping my money. On top of that, they said they would give me a year free? So they can afford to offer me their useless service for free for a YEAR but they can’t give me my money back when I wasn’t even one day late to unsubscribing fully? That makes no sense. I tried to unsubscribe beforehand but they make you enter your email in separate locations after already clicking “unsubscribe” and they don’t make it obvious that you have to continue the process to full cancel. The app literally went out of their way to highlight a review that said “seems easy to unsubscribe it seems” as the main review - does that not scream red flag? I can’t believe these people feel okay doing this.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Galaxy Line LLC
- 396.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Galaxy Line
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Year Premium $86.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.