The Official App for STEPtember 2019
Get active. Feel good. Do good. Those steps to your car or office. Those hours at the gym or in the pool or at yoga. That stroll with your friends. All that movement counts even more when you join a team a move with STEPtember.
Run by Cerebral Palsy Alliance Research Foundation, STEPtember is a charity event challenging people to take 10,000 steps a day (or the equivalent) for 28 straight days from September 3 – 30, 2019.
With this app, you can:
- Track your steps and other activities during STEPtember.
- Connect with HealthKit and easily log your daily step total
- Ask your friends and family to donate.
- Track your donations nad your fundraising progress.
- Get updates when your teammates log steps.
- Receive alerts when your team reaches milestones.
- Share your involvement on social media.
Updates and improvements ready for Steptember 2019. To make sure you don’t miss a thing, keep your updates turned on.
Ratings and Reviews
Steptember starts 7 pm pacific
Would be better if it showed my daily total instead of just my individual entries. Also when logging other activities (cycling) you can't log your actual time, just times from a drop down menu in 15 minute increments. The alternate activity logging tool feels highly variable and inaccurate.
It is September 4th and the app is NOT letting me add steps or activity. It says it is too early. What a disappointment!
- Cerebral Palsy Alliance
- 51.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Cerebral Palsy Alliance
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.