Share your favorite iPhone conversations with friends using Stitch It!
Stitch It! allows you to create one seamless image of a text message conversation so that you can share it on WhatsApp, via email, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Tumblr, or anywhere else in the series of tubes that is the webernet machine. Stitch It! also allows you to redact details from a conversation that you might not want to share.
The steps are easy:
- Take screenshots of your text message
- Crop and stitch screenshots together into one seamless image
- Remove any private info on the redact page
- Share with the world using our many sharing options!
- Select multiple images at once from your photo library
- Stitch the seams together easily using our transparent overlay crop tool
- Two redact "ink" styles: freeform and vertically-locked
- Automatically saves every stitched image to your photo library
- Upload your image directly to a private URL on imgur.com
- Sharing through WhatsApp, email, text message, Reddit, or any app that utilizes your photo library
- All sound FX made with Jacob's mouth! Cameron added a 'disable' feature.
Let us know what you'd like to see in the next update!
- The Stitch It! team
- Bug fixes: Whenever a user reports a bug, we work to squash it as soon as we can. We also monitor our crash reports worldwide so that we can catch new problems before they happen to you.
- Performance enhancements: As your device and operating system improves year-to-year, we update ‘Stitch It!’ to make sure that it takes full advantage of improvements in speed and stability.
The two of us are working hard on some exciting new features (for both our Pro Upgrade and our free users), and we appreciate your support immensely.
Keep on stitchin’!
- Cam and Jacob, the ‘Stitch It!’ team
Ratings and Reviews
Great for Article Sharing & Mobile Gaming Screen Shots
Great for article sharing & mobile gaming screen shots and fantasy sports lineups when sending a link is inconvenient. Great for texts, LINE, & Discord chatting. It also make all file sizes appropriate for Discord but does not seem to lose the resolution of the image. One of the only apps I’ve ever paid for premium features to support the developers. This app has been super useful for at least 4 years now.
Two stars – sorry!
I want to start by saying this app functions fine. It’s just very confusing compared to its competition. It appears you need to crop each picture perfectly by themselves (I could not get this overlap feature to work that another person had written about), then all it does is combine them! Perfectly aligned – or most likely not!
And where is the horizontal stitch feature? Like the other have? I use it all the time.
What about the automatic line-up that the other apps have? They not only line your screenshots up, but merge them seamlessly and automatically! They will also delete your old screenshots on the fly (if you like). With some of the other apps you could do this without even opening the app! It automatically detects screenshots made and you only need press the button in the widget! Boom! All Done!
I don’t mind paying the three dollars to support the developer, but I hope this developer gets on their game!
I use this app to seamlessly lace together recipes, articles, spells, you name it! Super handy and cheap, considering how often I use it. Not to mention the developers actually listen to complaints and suggestions - the cropping function from the bottom of the screen used to pull up apple’s quick menu, so they added an extra bar at the bottom of the screen to keep that from happening.
- Thirty Seven Inc.
- 29.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Thirty Seven, Inc. © 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.